Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

feeding pet, pet snacks

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
we all no pet training can be long and boring so how about feeding pets pet snacks that are in a backpack that will always give us pet experience.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
nathan owlhaven on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
we all no pet training can be long and boring so how about feeding pets pet snacks that are in a backpack that will always give us pet experience.
i wish lol

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
I would rather see the pet eat the snack directly after the battle rather than see it put into the backpack. Most pet snacks give 7 xp or less anyhow and are sold at the bizzare. I'd still use the pet pavillion if i were getting close to the next level but to get to 1000 xp just from the games and snacks still takes a long time and that's just for ancient.

even if KI doens't want to do it for all pets, maybe just let pets that are adult and up earn it durring battle and if you don't have a pet that is adult or higher equipped then the pet snack goes into the backpack like it does now.

just a thought

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Even if you feed a pet you can only do it after you play a game. That would be a good idea. The games get really tedious after a while.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
I would love to just feed my pet the snack and be done rather then be FORCED to play pet games, I am fine without the extra 4 experience that you get when you play a pet game

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
gweedoboy on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
I would love to just feed my pet the snack and be done rather then be FORCED to play pet games, I am fine without the extra 4 experience that you get when you play a pet game
I totally agree. It just seems so silly when I lose a game on purpose because it's faster to get me to the point where I can finally just feed my pet. And not to forget the agony when I miss click and click 'Play Again' instead of 'Feed Pet'.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
It would definitely be nice not to be forced to play the pet games. I know when I maxed out how much gold my character could carry I bought a bunch of random items at the bizzare just to feed it to my pet to see if I could get experience from it.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The biggest omission in your suggestion is the issue of energy. I'd love to be able to just feed all my mega snacks from gardening to my pets, but they still would have to require the energy costs. Without that you could hatch a pet and make it Mega in a few minutes without spending a penny or any real time.