Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arena rankings

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
Now for some people it's really hard to rank up and STAY there. What would make it better is if the player would get enough arena tickets to get what they need and be able to buy it with out being the rank you need to be but to keep the reason for ranks instead of being able to ware it you will either ware it cause of your rank ooor stitch it. Now I know people are like what? But I mean if you already the rank you need to be to ware whatever you wand or buy what ever you want. If I didn't make sense to you I'm tired so my mind is on sleep

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I'm sorry, Your post is a little difficult to understand, could you please clarify? But I think you're trying to say that if you reach a certain rank in PvP, your rank stays there so you can buy gear? Or that if you get to rank you already unlock the gear so you can buy it later on when you have enough tickets? Sorry, It's a little tough to understand.
Level 90
Level 80

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
OH OK I GOT IT!

He's saying you should be able to buy tickets gear without the rank, but you can't use it until you obtain the rank.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
MiguelThefirst on Oct 3, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry, Your post is a little difficult to understand, could you please clarify? But I think you're trying to say that if you reach a certain rank in PvP, your rank stays there so you can buy gear? Or that if you get to rank you already unlock the gear so you can buy it later on when you have enough tickets? Sorry, It's a little tough to understand.
Level 90
Level 80
I am also confused. Could you explain it a little better, I am not sure what you are suggesting..

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Lucas Rain on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
OH OK I GOT IT!

He's saying you should be able to buy tickets gear without the rank, but you can't use it until you obtain the rank.
Oh okay I thank you for clarifying that, But you see that wont work, because even now if you buy the gear, then lose the rank you can still use it.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
Lucas Rain on Oct 4, 2013 wrote:
OH OK I GOT IT!

If that is what he is saying I agree 100%. But let us stitch it too even if we aren't that rank.

Brandon Ironblade Level 90 Veteran