Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

should i continue training my pet?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2012
i have a 3rd generation tiki pet but i was wondering if i should continue training it it got may cast windstorm at teen and i am gonna train it to adult is that a good sign i should continue training it?

p.s. i just hatched an hour ago

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Hard to know what will come from training. New traits manifest at higher levels, and the only way to find out is to train them up! If you got good parents for the pet with traits you like, then you can only try to see what comes. Is it worth it? Depends on what "worth it" means to you.

Personally, I only stop training a promising pet if I get traits I definitely don't want in a pet. Otherwise, I find the process kind of fun, just to see what shows up.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Continue only if that is a trait you want. I generally continue to adult so that I can at least use it to hatch with if the second trait is a good one. Sometimes the only bad trait is the first one so I go for adult and if it is stuff I want I continue to the next level. It all depends on if you like what you see and what traits the parents had and the hoped for odds you may get them. Like if both parents had a trait you want, the odds are good that the baby will get it too, but no guarantees. lol

Survivor
May 17, 2012
just leveled it up two days ago and it got storm lizard which gives the stormzilla card