Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with CL?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
hey guys is there anyone that wants to team up and finish CL with me? I've done most of it solo and i get help on fighting the bosses, but sometimes when i really need help fighting high rank bosses some of my friends arent availabe. I've mostly soloed my way through worlds but started getting help in MB, I'm in the Crustacean Empire atm.
~Keena Dream lvl 58 GrandMaster

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Keena0823 on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
hey guys is there anyone that wants to team up and finish CL with me? I've done most of it solo and i get help on fighting the bosses, but sometimes when i really need help fighting high rank bosses some of my friends arent availabe. I've mostly soloed my way through worlds but started getting help in MB, I'm in the Crustacean Empire atm.
~Keena Dream lvl 58 GrandMaster
I have a storm wizard questing in CL, not quite to Empire yet. I have soloed to this point and doing all quests and side one to level ahead a little.

I quest mainly on the Scarecrow realm and am Eastern Time zone. I have no problem helping anyone along my way.

Mary StormGem

Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
Duncan level 69
I got a guy in cl in the empire
He needs to defeat Acastus Hexfin
In the wrath realm a lot eastern time zone

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Defender
Jun 24, 2009
I'd be willing to help you out. I'm stuck on Celestia as well in the floating lands