Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Hello.

I have a Phoenix, fire class. Is there any way I can hatch Phoenix with another pet and my Phoneix can get Unicorn?

I see a lot of Ice Bettles, or Ice Spiders thingy the pet that's Blue/Yellow I think it looks like spider. Where do you get those from? And I have a Phoenix pet is there any pet I can hatch with the Phoenix to get a Hybird anyone know?
Also any other TIPS/COMMENTS on how I can make my Pet have Healing skill Healing Current/Pixie/Unicorn/Spirit , I have a sucky Fire Class Phoenix so help me out :(

Example, any pet's that are good and have Healing skills I can hatch with Phoenix to get a new pet that heals (Hybird) or make Phoenix heal?

I don't know why mainly everybody has there Hatch Settings blocked like literally I mean like everyone I try to hath with has there Block Hatching Settings on, what's the point of that most of us can't hatch because that "Block settings" it's kinda annoying.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2011
Robby241860 on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Hello.

I have a Phoenix, fire class. Is there any way I can hatch Phoenix with another pet and my Phoneix can get Unicorn?

I see a lot of Ice Bettles, or Ice Spiders thingy the pet that's Blue/Yellow I think it looks like spider. Where do you get those from? And I have a Phoenix pet is there any pet I can hatch with the Phoenix to get a Hybird anyone know?
Also any other TIPS/COMMENTS on how I can make my Pet have Healing skill Healing Current/Pixie/Unicorn/Spirit , I have a sucky Fire Class Phoenix so help me out :(

Example, any pet's that are good and have Healing skills I can hatch with Phoenix to get a new pet that heals (Hybird) or make Phoenix heal?

I don't know why mainly everybody has there Hatch Settings blocked like literally I mean like everyone I try to hath with has there Block Hatching Settings on, what's the point of that most of us can't hatch because that "Block settings" it's kinda annoying.
personally i think its what snacks you feed it give you what talents Antonio fire mender lvl 44 fire

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Robby241860 on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
Hello.

Here is a wiki page on your pet. If you scroll down a bit it will show you what pets you can hatch with it to get hybrid pets. This is a really useful wiki. All you need to do in search your particular pet and they can tell you all the neat things about it. Have fun hatching.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Re: blocked settings. They have it blocked because it is kind of annoying to have that box pop up and ask you to hatch with a pet you have absolutely no info on. Your best bet is to check out a person's pet stats, then walk up to them and politely ask them. Then they can look at your pet and make a decision. It takes much more time to go part way through the hatching process and realize that the other pet doesn't have any of the traits that you want, then back out, than to just take a quick look and decide. The annoying box popping up interrupting your talking with potential hatching partners is really annoying also. Just politely ask.

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Re: Healing pets. Just find a pet with good healing traits and hatch with it. It may, and most probably will take many generations to get what you want. Don't worry about what pet you get until you get the traits you want. Then hatch them back to the phoenix until you get the right pet. It's gonna take a lot of time, snacks and gold but that is the hatching process. Have fun with it.