Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Non combat spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
Let's face it, we are wizards in this game, and I think it would be cool to have spells that aren't used for combat in the game, but just for fun, or even some for actual use. None of these would be available to cast in combat obviously, and wouldn't help you anyway. But I think it would be cool to add a new concept to the game with non combat spells. The following spells would be an example:

1.) Levitation: Allows you to cast a spell to be able to float for 10 seconds just for fun, or could be used to go over an obstacle such as a low wall in Tartarus maze portion to speed up finding urns. - 25% mana cost -

2.) Invisibility: Cast invisibility makes you invisible for 30 seconds while you run around. If monsters are in area, their radius of detection to pull you into a battle is lowered, making it easier for you to bypass them, however if you get close enough, they will still pull you into battle. - 35% mana cost -

3.) Bolt: Cast a speed enhancement on yourself which enhances your movement speed by 20% for one minute. - 10% mana cost -

All of these spells can, as said before, only be used outside of combat. They can be obtained by the following:

1.) Bolt: Spell recipe can be bought from head master at level 15. Requires certain reagents to make
2.) Invisibility:Spell recipe can be bought from Grizzleheim Guard at level 30. Requires certain reagents to make
3.) Levitation: Spell recipe can be bought from Aquila (one of the sisters) at level 70. Requires certain reagents to make

What do you guys think? Any other spell ideas?
-Adam Seafist lvl 90

Historian
May 28, 2009
This is nice yes. It will also be good to have a spell that heals you outside of battle since dungeons are very hard these days. Maybe restore 10% health for 15% mana?

Explorer
Aug 06, 2008
The Stormex on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
This is nice yes. It will also be good to have a spell that heals you outside of battle since dungeons are very hard these days. Maybe restore 10% health for 15% mana?
I like it!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
maybe either a little less mana or last a little longer and what about chronomancy go to exactly where you were 5 minutes ago

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
The invisibility idea is absolutely fantastic. I like several others too, so this gets my vote.

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
I would like to add to this idea by adding in emote character spells of which you could cast anywhere.

Hooray : for celebrating
Dance spells : Different dances for your character to earn and learn through out the spiral
pet dance and action spells : for your pet to do tricks and dances, maybe along the lines of even pet flying swirling around your head. different dances as well