Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new mount ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Hey all..

I have a great idea about new mounts.. Ehat if we make School mounts. Like clothing and spells
but then Mounts..

Greetz andrew stormhunter (lvl80)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Could be interesting. Maybe if we have a school mount we can go slightly faster (maybe 45% - 5% shouldn't be a big deal). Perhaps if we have a school mount and pet, there would be a place for the pet to sit as well. Just some random thoughts

Survivor
Aug 08, 2013
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Hybrid Wizard on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
And you have to do the mount quest for it :P
Yes i think there should be a mount for each school unlocking at each level just like the pets different speeds and abilities like jumps and stuff. I also agree with the pets sitting on back would be cool if you want it to (so you don't have to re-equipting pets) and they should have races like actual races with characters on it and you should have choice to move foward and abilities. and different settings and different rank racers and different rank mounts. So when you reach a certain rank at racing you can equip that mount (level doesnt matter) maybe even fun for Noobs and they will wanna buy a lot more mounts from crown shop. Although it would be a Huge patch it would be worth it. It would make this game even more famous and add some thing else to do for us people that wanna quit untill next expansion. :D

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
Yea thats what i mean :D just keep this game fun with new ideas :D