Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
Hi. I have a problem with the crafting quest in marleybone. I got all of the stingers of the scorpions and consellation jewels, but when i got to the person who gave me the crafting quest, it still shows a gray question mark. what did i do wrong? wizard name : ryan lifefriend. school : level : 58

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Kindly Ryan Jackso... on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Hi. I have a problem with the crafting quest in marleybone. I got all of the stingers of the scorpions and consellation jewels, but when i got to the person who gave me the crafting quest, it still shows a gray question mark. what did i do wrong? wizard name : ryan lifefriend. school : level : 58
What does it say in your questbook? Does it say talk to the crafting teacher or does it still say you have to craft the item?

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Hmm. Double check your quest to make sure you're talking to the right person. Sometimes the crafting quests are weird. Are you sure you have to talk to the person in Marleybone or do you need to go to Krokotopia and talk to the crafting dude there?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
It happened to me, it's just a glitch. Just log out for a few minutes and try again, still does'nt work use a different computer.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
The question mark will remain grey unless you have the items the quest giver asked for actually in your backpack at the same time you try to give them to the quest giver. Double check ALL the required items are in your backpack.