Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Ok i do not think it is fair that the other schools get more spells than some

Balance gets three with samoorai, loremaster and savage paw
Myth gets two with keeper of flames and ninja pigs
Life gets two with luminous weaver and goat monk
Death gets two with lord of night and deer knight
Ice gets two with handsome famori and moonbeam or w/e its called
storm gets only one with catalan
fire gets only one with brimstone revenant.

I think storm and fire got jipped hard on this.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Well you do not realize that Storm and Fire have large damage outputs so one more spell for just them is ok, not to mention most of their spells are attacks.

Life and Ice need a couple more attacks to help a little more in battles when we solo. Plus I really dont know what Ice and Life wizard has focused on getting these as I kinda see them useless.

And someone else explain the rest. XD

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
IceNinjaRichardG on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Well you do not realize that Storm and Fire have large damage outputs so one more spell for just them is ok, not to mention most of their spells are attacks.

Life and Ice need a couple more attacks to help a little more in battles when we solo. Plus I really dont know what Ice and Life wizard has focused on getting these as I kinda see them useless.

And someone else explain the rest. XD
In addition,

balance only gets three because the loremaster boss in balance, would it make sense for a boss that is from balance school to be death or something, if Kingsisle made the loremaster a different school then the spell would've been of that school.

The person I am quoting explained the lack of spells for storm and fire more or less, stating they are mostly an attacking school, which is why they get one less attack.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Well storm and fire already do lots of damage so people would complain if they got lots of overpowered crafted spells.

I guess balance gets three spells since many people think its unfair there's no balance convert? They don't have many options when fighting balance enemies since most of their attacks are resisted so maybe an extra card to make up for it? I don't know lol. That's just how it is I guess.