Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching for Blue Cat Thug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Hey,

I need to know what I get for hatching a Blue cat thug with other pets. I have plenty of gold so I would like some hybrids. I would also like to know what a Blue Cat Thug with an evil snowman.

Thanks,
David Stormhunter

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Lore slayer on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Hey,

I need to know what I get for hatching a Blue cat thug with other pets. I have plenty of gold so I would like some hybrids. I would also like to know what a Blue Cat Thug with an evil snowman.

Thanks,
David Stormhunter
You will get either a Blue Cat or Snowman, there are no hybrids of these pets.

You can look up pets on Wizar101Central.com and see, it's only school pets that you can get hybrids from only.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
Lore slayer on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks,
David Stormhunter
I don't think there is any Hybrids from the Blue Cat Thug. If you do hatch a Blue Cat Thug and a Evil Snowman, your most possibly going to just get the lower pedigree pet back.

Zachary Blade - Level 73 Pyromaniac

I know its a Pyromancer, But I'm not Ordinary Pyromancer, I'm a Pyromaniac.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
Life heals on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Yep only school pets do.
Thats not QUITE right...

Yes, the lvl 48 School Pets, do make different hybrids of them, but, it isn't just School pets that make hybrids, yes, they can be part of the hybrid, but it doesn't NEED to be two school pets.

For Example, there is a Nightmare Hybrid (Not the Nightmare pack one)
Which is Helephant and a Unicorn..