Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni:worth it to farm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2013
I've just about finished up with Mooshu and thought I'd try to grab the Jade Oni's garments from him before I leave,but he's a bit of a pain for me,due to his 7,500 hitpoints and Seraph and Centaur spamming which hit like a truck if I don't have a Life Shield or a Tower Shield up. Is it worth trying to farm him for one specific item,in your opinion as It'd give me an extra 180 hitpoints and an extra 1% power over what I'm currently using.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
If he's giving you a lot of trouble then I'd say it isn't worth it. If you find you need the extra power and health points in Dragonspyre, then you could go back and farm the boss. Though I don't think you'll need it, since it will only give your stats a small boost.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Probably not if it's that hard for you... but I know how you feel. Just defeated Jade Oni with the help of my Fire Elf/ Link spamming minion. Though, I did earn a pet Leprechaun!

Squire
May 10, 2013
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
If you want to farm him, I suggest a farm team, goes quick and good deal of stuff is dropped.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2013
I don't really know. I was a level 40 and beat him solo, which was no piece of cake! If you find it too hard for you then it's probably not worth it.

Allison Windsong, Level 50

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Very worth to farm. Good drops for that world