Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the Efreet boss is too hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I just reached level 58 on my wizard and I started the Efreet quest. When I got to the first boss I lost, I at first thought It was just bad luck then after battling 6 times I finally figured out that I am not going to beat him EVER. The boss cheats, has over 15,000 health, and has a minion this is just too much for one level 58 wizard to beat. so I was just wondering if someone had any tips or if the game creators would make it just a little easier . thank you

Squire
May 10, 2013
Valerian Frogfinde... on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
I just reached level 58 on my wizard and I started the Efreet quest. When I got to the first boss I lost, I at first thought It was just bad luck then after battling 6 times I finally figured out that I am not going to beat him EVER. The boss cheats, has over 15,000 health, and has a minion this is just too much for one level 58 wizard to beat. so I was just wondering if someone had any tips or if the game creators would make it just a little easier . thank you
If he is fire,

You really should be logical....

USE FIRE PRISM!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Funny how everyone always says if you are having problems in game "get help" yet on these very important battles you are not allow help and they are usually tougher then the normal quest line you are on .

I suggest you do a bit of reading on wizard10Central.com they usually have some ideas how to sweat these quests out. The only thing is some of the guides are old so you maybe able to customize them a bit for current game play.

From here on in expect these spell type quests to only get rougher.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?135-General-Fire-Gameplay-Guides

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Here is a link to one of the fansites that shows tips for this:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?171731-A-pyro-s-guide-to-efreet-quest

You can also do your own search, or look around on that site. Maybe you can find other help too?

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
PlayHard101 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
If he is fire,

USE FIRE PRISM!
no he is ice but since I have an advantage over him doesn't automatically make it an easy boss he still cheats and has loads of health

Explorer
May 21, 2012
alright this strategy took me two tries and i was 58 yes still put ur ice shields in cause it still blocks some so i treaasure carded efreet the storm minion and then summone a level 20 life i was low on crowns and i summoned my fire mnion and he constantly just linked and fire elfed and i did put up fires bubble which boosts all fire spells by 25% i cant remember what it is called and i did use one volcano treasure card on the boss the rest i just used my attack spells hope this helped

Autumn Darkeyes 58

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
I had a problem with this too. The boss keep putting trap on you if you blade or trap and the minion on the first turn it just play stormzilla. If you know a way please give me some tip to beat him.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
PlayHard101 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
If he is fire,

USE FIRE PRISM!
He's not fire, he's ice.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
98 is the best levels for henchmen and you thats good