Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2013
Hey guys! I'm a level 11 Death student and i got the Krokotopia quest already! Most people say that you get it at level 15. Did I do something wrong?

Also, I already purchased Collosus, Firecat, and Cyclops Ln, and I don't want to pay more money to get to Krokotopia! Is there a way I can get there for free?

Thanks!
-Aiden Frostcrafter

Administrator
If you were given the key to Krokotopia, you completed the required quests in Wizard City. It has nothing to do with your level.

As for paying, yes you will have to purchase Krokotopia - it is a premium zone. You can find the pricing for this, and all other worlds at https://www.wizard101.com/game/area-pricing

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
burritoboyz on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! I'm a level 11 Death student and i got the Krokotopia quest already! Most people say that you get it at level 15. Did I do something wrong?

Also, I already purchased Collosus, Firecat, and Cyclops Ln, and I don't want to pay more money to get to Krokotopia! Is there a way I can get there for free?

Thanks!
-Aiden Frostcrafter
I always get to Krok at level 11-12. You did nothing wrong at all. And no, it's not free and to continue in the game the area must be purchased, as Professor Greyrose pointed out.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
burritoboyz on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!
-Aiden Frostcrafter
We actually purchased the Wizard City streets also but when we entered Krockatopia we found it better to just get membership for the game. We have went between monthly to yrly subs on some accounts.

There is some good reason why and why not to pay or not pay by the zone. It may come down to what you can afford also.