Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

order of obelisk patterns before krokopatra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hi! i'm terrible at figuring out riddles and i'm stuck on the last solution before going to krokopatra (i hope you understand what i'm trying to say)
it's the ones with the 4 obelisks and the 2 braizers. if you understand, please help me! if not, i'll try to clarify more. thanks in advance!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
guitarstarkid5687 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi! i'm terrible at figuring out riddles and i'm stuck on the last solution before going to krokopatra (i hope you understand what i'm trying to say)
it's the ones with the 4 obelisks and the 2 braizers. if you understand, please help me! if not, i'll try to clarify more. thanks in advance!
The book has clues. The braziers need to show storm; that's the first step.
I can't give away all the answers, as spoilers aren't allowed here, but read the book on the book pedestal after lighting the braziers, the order of the obelisks is given.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
guitarstarkid5687 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
That one can be a little tricky the first time you do it. This link shows detailed photos and has instructions:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?47534-Guide-to-The-Temple-of-Storms

On that link, scroll down to the "Test of Aptitude". That is the final test that you mentioned.

The book tells you "the lighting isn't right".
So you have to make each brazier turn purple (for Storm).
Then the book gives you a poem that has the code to light the four obelisks.
Details are on the link.

After you have done this once, it really is quite easy.

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
The obelisks were quite painful for me, as I recall. Hint: the order is simpler than you think. Like, way way simpler, and all of them will be lit up at the end. Do not try any clever tricks or overanalyze the poetry, like I did.

Good luck!
Myrna DeathBlood, Legendary Diviner