Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why did the epic bundle leave?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2011
for 2 years I have been playing wizard101 and the awsomest armor i have ever seen was from the epic bundle. Since they added the armor to pvp it is now a little better but that makes it harder to get since you cant buy arena tickets. so i was thinking that like you have for the pet aand pack a palooza that you should make a bundle palooza so everyone can get a chance to buy their favorite bundles. So all you wizard101 fans out there agree with me or not, thank you for reading my post, and reply back.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2012
Amin1340 on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
for 2 years I have been playing wizard101 and the awsomest armor i have ever seen was from the epic bundle. Since they added the armor to pvp it is now a little better but that makes it harder to get since you cant buy arena tickets. so i was thinking that like you have for the pet aand pack a palooza that you should make a bundle palooza so everyone can get a chance to buy their favorite bundles. So all you wizard101 fans out there agree with me or not, thank you for reading my post, and reply back.
that is the best Idea I have seen yet I totally agree with you

Survivor
Apr 09, 2012
i agree with the person who wrote why did the epic bundle leave it is kinda sad cause it left but i think it left
cause kings isle decided to make new bundles but they had no more space to make any so they had to remove some like the epic bundle

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Well I think it left due to message boards. People were complaining about disrespecting commander gear. I agreed with that. And if you seriously had to buy the arena tickets in order to get it, farm tourneys and 1,000+ tickets will be achieved by at the very least 5 tourneys. Then get some gear and play PvP until commander rank then buy the gear. Only takes 4 days or so. It takes skill to get the good stuff.