Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Hello- my daughter activated a gift card tonight for the Atlantean bundle, and was enjoying her new gear and pet beta. When she went to her dorm room and started playing with the fish tank, she noticed she no longer had her pet. I took a look through her bank, shared bank, attic, and backpack but to no avail- the fish is missing. Has this happened to anyone? Is it just someplace obvious that I'm overlooking?
Thanks
Galabasiant

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I have seen a few dissapearing pets myself. I don't know how to fix it, but I do not usually find them. Has she searched her dorm room?
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 54

Administrator
Galabasiant on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Hello- my daughter activated a gift card tonight for the Atlantean bundle, and was enjoying her new gear and pet beta. When she went to her dorm room and started playing with the fish tank, she noticed she no longer had her pet. I took a look through her bank, shared bank, attic, and backpack but to no avail- the fish is missing. Has this happened to anyone? Is it just someplace obvious that I'm overlooking?
Thanks
Galabasiant
The pet was deleted on 08-11-13.

Since you were able to get back to us quickly, the pet has been returned to the Gift Window and can be claimed from there once again.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
I have heard that this happened to some friends of mine. Thanks for giving them back their pet professor