Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alhazred Mission

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
Hi,

I spoke with Alhazred for a mission and I am suppose to talk to Tinu, well when I get to Tinu I can't speak to him. So the mission isn't able to be completed. Is this a glitch? Or am I am able to reset the mission. I have completed all other missions but not my balance school one. Please help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
msimdatgud on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

I spoke with Alhazred for a mission and I am suppose to talk to Tinu, well when I get to Tinu I can't speak to him. So the mission isn't able to be completed. Is this a glitch? Or am I am able to reset the mission. I have completed all other missions but not my balance school one. Please help.
Are you talking about the quest "Takin' the Omnibus"?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Takin%27_the_Omnibus

The only thing I can see holding you back would be your level. Are you Level 28? I don't think Alhazred would have given you the quest if you were not...

Are you sure that you didn't already talk to Tinu, and you forgot about it? Now you should speak to Reed Treever in Marleybone? Sounds simple enough, but I can't imagine what else happened?

You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is having this problem. (NEVER give out your password.)

Sorry... not sure what else to suggest...