Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Area off of Firecat Alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
I hope soon there will be an update for an area off of Firecat Alley. There's Aquila in Cyclops Lane and Crab Alley in Trition Ave. Hope this update comes soon

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
There most likely will be, but probably about in a year or so. It took KI a while to send out Aquila after Crab Alley

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
lovesbacon5 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
I hope soon there will be an update for an area off of Firecat Alley. There's Aquila in Cyclops Lane and Crab Alley in Trition Ave. Hope this update comes soon
Wow you are right! It would be fun if the teacher of got possesed by an evil spirit or something.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
they could add darkmoor well we will have to wait and see what the will bring

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Yeah as a wizard I want an update like that as well

Historian
May 06, 2009
Yago perhaps? Or maybe a place of Phoenixes? That would be cool.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Cool idea , if cyclops lane and triton avenue have their own expansions, why not fire cat ally? (My personal fave of the 3 ) . Maybe there could be unique pets there or something? like aquila is focusing on dungeons and new gear and crab ally is just an extra thing for xp and stuff. Eh idk what would be there maybe in the future something cool and epic will happen there . I hope soo!

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
There is the dark cave and i dont really think there should be one.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2013
Teacher possessed by an evil spirit worst wish ever. It is true that they should add a side place to Firecat Alley though. (I mean do you know how hard it would be to beat your own school's teacher)

Jeffrey StarFlame
Level: 13

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
MineWizard7 on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Teacher possessed by an evil spirit worst wish ever. It is true that they should add a side place to Firecat Alley though. (I mean do you know how hard it would be to beat your own school's teacher)

Jeffrey StarFlame
Level: 13
I think it should be about the diplomacy of Gobblers and Fire Elves ( like in Abracadoodle) and you have to disguise as a Fire Elf and make sure the diplomacy works out and make sure chaos doesn't ensue.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Krokenguy on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Yeah as a wizard I want an update like that as well
As a fire wizard, I think a street full of fire creatures is the LAST thing you want.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Tyler LegendFriend... on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
There is the dark cave and i dont really think there should be one.
dark cave also works for cyclops lane and triton avenue has haunted cave firecat ally expansion will probably come in at level 120 when they can bring in a new version of waterworks

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Maybe you have to go to a place of of Firecat called Blazeshank ( a fire elf prison) where an evil spirit has been imrprisoning the fire creatures of Firecat to slowly start taking over WC. Then you have to help break a few key elves and finally defeat the spirit and restore the street. ( It's pretty much a twist on Shawshank Redemption).

Happy Spellcasting!