Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila - More, please!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 17, 2008
After the initial excitement of the new addition to the spiral and after spending considerable time running around with my head cut off to collect new gear, I've come to the following conclusion: zones like Aquila are where it's at.

If entirely new worlds are added to the game, that's great! However, only wizards that have completed the story through Azteca can enjoy them. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it does mean that a lot of people won't really get to experience the new content until they get near level 90, which can take a while.

Zones like Aquila, Wysteria, Gizzleheim and Wintertusk offer something for everyone. New gear, new pets, sometimes even new spells (In the case of Grizzleheim). Content for players of just about any tier. They give us additional story and a much needed boost: a chance to level and snag some more powerful gear before heading to worlds that begin to raise the game's difficulty, like Celestia, making things easier in the long run. They also give the game's creators an opportunity to create specialized hoard and lore booster packs, add pets and fresh new graphics to the game, etc. Zones/side worlds are a good thing for everyone, and Aquila really takes the cake in my opinion.

That's why I started this thread. I wanted to speak up and say "Thank you" to KI, to let them know that I appreciate how they listen to their players and how much work they put into this game. I also wanted to start a thread to express my desire for more content like this. More minions, more pets, more gear, more spells - more side worlds. If you support additions like Aquila, feel free to express that here! I'd like to see how many people want more side worlds and all the goodies that come with them.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I also like Aquila, but was wondering if anyone has some good info on how to get the Zeus and Poseidon gear for rewards?

I have soloed Olympus about 30 times and only have Zeus' Veil of Winter (30), and from joining in battles with others against the gladiator and the Kraken; I have the Alpha and Omega Ring and the Deck of Immortal Might that comes with 50 health and a cool Fire Giant that does 650 AoE damage.

I feel like I am doing something wrong, but I am having as much luck finding the gear in both Olympus and Atlantea, as I did in Waterworks.

Any and all help would be advisable at this point,
Timothy Pearlflower, L90

P.S., With all the grottos and caves, I am surprised that Hestia, Hera and Demeter never played a part in this zone.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mythographer on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
After the initial excitement of the new addition to the spiral and after spending considerable time running around with my head cut off to collect new gear, I've come to the following conclusion: zones like Aquila are where it's at.

If entirely new worlds are added to the game, that's great! However, only wizards that have completed the story through Azteca can enjoy them. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it does mean that a lot of people won't really get to experience the new content until they get near level 90, which can take a while.

Zones like Aquila, Wysteria, Gizzleheim and Wintertusk offer something for everyone. New gear, new pets, sometimes even new spells (In the case of Grizzleheim). Content for players of just about any tier. They give us additional story and a much needed boost: a chance to level and snag some more powerful gear before heading to worlds that begin to raise the game's difficulty, like Celestia, making things easier in the long run. They also give the game's creators an opportunity to create specialized hoard and lore booster packs, add pets and fresh new graphics to the game, etc. Zones/side worlds are a good thing for everyone, and Aquila really takes the cake in my opinion.

That's why I started this thread. I wanted to speak up and say "Thank you" to KI, to let them know that I appreciate how they listen to their players and how much work they put into this game. I also wanted to start a thread to express my desire for more content like this. More minions, more pets, more gear, more spells - more side worlds. If you support additions like Aquila, feel free to express that here! I'd like to see how many people want more side worlds and all the goodies that come with them.
I couldn't agree more. My wizards will never see the newest worlds because I simply don't have hour upon hour or tons of friends in the game. Side worlds, or even an alternative to the 2nd arc (after completing Dragonspyre) would be fantastic.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011

Well... Us Prometheans worked real hard to get to Azteca and finish Azteca so I kinda disagree with you I agree with more side worlds though. Ugh Luska CharmBreaker is being a meanie and drop my Firestarters Hood * Don't play with it can be real messy * Fred Battlehunter lvl 90

* See ya in tha Spiraaaal!!!! *

Hero
Nov 14, 2010

aquila is a zone the rest of those are side worlds