Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Quest (Marlybone)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
Hi all its Jessica Frost. I am doing a side quest in Marlybone. I got it from Marcel Meyow. He asked me to go and talk to Officer McRuff. I did and I expected to get my xp and I did not. Instead I didn't receive anything and got this: "Blimey! I wish I could talk, but we're in the middle of a crime wave right now. Come back later when I'm not so busy.". I understood that part but when I looked in my quest book, I didn't see the quest. Also above Marcel Meyow is a grey question mark. How do I continue this quest and why isn't in my quest book?

Thanks!

Jessica Frost

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Horselover23581 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Hi all its Jessica Frost. I am doing a side quest in Marlybone. I got it from Marcel Meyow. He asked me to go and talk to Officer McRuff. I did and I expected to get my xp and I did not. Instead I didn't receive anything and got this: "Blimey! I wish I could talk, but we're in the middle of a crime wave right now. Come back later when I'm not so busy.". I understood that part but when I looked in my quest book, I didn't see the quest. Also above Marcel Meyow is a grey question mark. How do I continue this quest and why isn't in my quest book?

Thanks!

Jessica Frost
When you did go talk to Officer McRuff, he gave you another action to "talk to William Pugsby" in Chelsea Court. That is all part of the quest for Marcel. This link gives details on Marcel's quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Piece_of_Mime#tab=Quest_Information

Do you still have the part to "talk to William Pugsby"?

On that link you can click on the blue highlighted items for more details (like "prequests", or "leads to" quests).

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
Im guessing that you have to complete all the other quests in that area before continuing. Or your talking to the wrong officer