Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

go to a home that doesn't belong to a friend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
How do I go to someone's home if they are and are not a buddy? Please help me out here.
Wolf Fireflame

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Odddoll650 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
How do I go to someone's home if they are and are not a buddy? Please help me out here.
Wolf Fireflame
If they are not a buddy, you can't. If they are a buddy, all you have to do is port to them unless they have ports off.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2012
Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
In the first place, why would you even want to go to a strangers house? Sounds like you want to troll them, just saying.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Odddoll650 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Wolf Fireflame
You don't.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
you can, if your friend is at their place and have ports on, and the owner doesn't have his settings to only friends on or nobody.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
If someone who is not my friend comes to my house I just send them away. Or if its a friend who decides to hate on me. Banishment!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Lol I worded that wrong. What I meant to ask was how do i go to a house that belongs to a buddy when they aren't there. I am wondering this because I accidentally hit the go home button while in their winterbane gauntlet and I was wondering if I could go back.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Odddoll650 on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
Lol I worded that wrong. What I meant to ask was how do i go to a house that belongs to a buddy when they aren't there. I am wondering this because I accidentally hit the go home button while in their winterbane gauntlet and I was wondering if I could go back.
That was the biggest miswording I've ever seen.