Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2012
OK, so I'm soloing the Labyrinth, and though I've died a few times, I think I've managed to find a bug or glitch. I went to go fight Gallium Paladin and I managed to kill him, but the creature with him killed me before the fight was finished (yeah I know, smarter to kill the smaller one first). When I returned, the boss did not re-appear. The quest help arrow says he's there a few spaces away, but I can't see him to fight him, and therefore can't get any further in this quest. Ack!! So frustrating! I've left and re-entered the dungeon (twice) and still nothing. I even went and defeated the other boss (the Life one - forget his name) hoping it would bring Gallium Paladin back. Is there any way to reset it without starting over from the beginning?

Sarai SoulSong Level 49 Sorcerer

Survivor
Feb 08, 2013
DarshaD on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
OK, so I'm soloing the Labyrinth, and though I've died a few times, I think I've managed to find a bug or glitch. I went to go fight Gallium Paladin and I managed to kill him, but the creature with him killed me before the fight was finished (yeah I know, smarter to kill the smaller one first). When I returned, the boss did not re-appear. The quest help arrow says he's there a few spaces away, but I can't see him to fight him, and therefore can't get any further in this quest. Ack!! So frustrating! I've left and re-entered the dungeon (twice) and still nothing. I even went and defeated the other boss (the Life one - forget his name) hoping it would bring Gallium Paladin back. Is there any way to reset it without starting over from the beginning?

Sarai SoulSong Level 49 Sorcerer
I know this post is almost a week old. From my experience if you kill the boss first and then minion kills you, the boss won't return when you go back and it does no good to kill the minion, I have had this happen a few times so I always work on the minion first, as far as I know there is no way to do it without resetting the dungeon when this happens.