Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

natural attack ????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
so i have seen my wizard101 friends go in the spell casting place ya know like where a spell would go exmple say i cast a frost bettle where the frost beetle go's in the center of the deuling circle well i have seen my wizard101 friends go in that place but don't know how i am guessing it is a natural attack but how i want to do it is it a spell?? a wand they use???? maybe a reword but how????? plz anyone tell me i really want to know so if someone tells me i will be grateful jennifer fariy gem mage(just for fun a mage for fun) well see ya bye

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Demana2002 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
so i have seen my wizard101 friends go in the spell casting place ya know like where a spell would go exmple say i cast a frost bettle where the frost beetle go's in the center of the deuling circle well i have seen my wizard101 friends go in that place but don't know how i am guessing it is a natural attack but how i want to do it is it a spell?? a wand they use???? maybe a reword but how????? plz anyone tell me i really want to know so if someone tells me i will be grateful jennifer fariy gem mage(just for fun a mage for fun) well see ya bye
It is a wand that provides that animation. Altho they are probably available at lower levels though crowns usually I get these type of wands around level 40 or so.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
If you want a natural attack there are many ways you can get one. You can wait until you are level 40+ and buy one from the bazzar for gold. If you have crowns you can simply buy a wand from the crown shop that offers a natural attack (usually the wands that offer those sort of attacks are knives) or you can have a go at one of the many packs. Lastly if you have no crowns and are too far away from level 40 I think KI free games offers an umbra blade as a reward (I don't have one I suck at minigames but because it's a knife I'm assuming it has a natural attack) and there are also many fansites that offer knives as rewards to some contests.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
thx alot plus i found way if you want to know i will be more then happy to tell and thx guys ALOT i was dieing to know thx very much and if you want to know the way i found just tell me it is very simple but thx anyway just ask if you want to know the way i found just ask JUST ASK and THX ALOT so bye jennifer fariygem mage

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
osiris222 on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
If you want a natural attack there are many ways you can get one. You can wait until you are level 40+ and buy one from the bazzar for gold. If you have crowns you can simply buy a wand from the crown shop that offers a natural attack (usually the wands that offer those sort of attacks are knives) or you can have a go at one of the many packs. Lastly if you have no crowns and are too far away from level 40 I think KI free games offers an umbra blade as a reward (I don't have one I suck at minigames but because it's a knife I'm assuming it has a natural attack) and there are also many fansites that offer knives as rewards to some contests.
If it was a natural attack, no wand would be needed for it and we would all have one from the earliest levels