Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No mana?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Why did we stop gaining mana at level 50? I'm surprised I haven't seen this topic anywhere before. It's weird we're almost up to level 100 amd you suddenly stop gaining mana half way through without warning or reason in mention. My gear doesn't give mana and I like my gear very much but hate having to take a break about half way through every dungeon just to get mana. We need more with the invreasingly high rank new spells!!!

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
Emperor of Life on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Why did we stop gaining mana at level 50? I'm surprised I haven't seen this topic anywhere before. It's weird we're almost up to level 100 amd you suddenly stop gaining mana half way through without warning or reason in mention. My gear doesn't give mana and I like my gear very much but hate having to take a break about half way through every dungeon just to get mana. We need more with the invreasingly high rank new spells!!!
I agree completely. I don't understand why we stop at level 50.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
As mythguy said. But in Aquila there is an athame that gives 210 mana and other things............ But yea. Once we have rank 12 spells 120 mana will disappear instantly.