Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting Pulled Off the Side Walks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
So I know that if you want to avoid being pulled into battle you have to stay on the side walk. But there have been multiple instances where I am, clearly all the way to the wall of the side walk, pulled off into a battle. I don't know if this was left as so to make the game "interesting"? It was especially difficult in streets where there are obstacles placed ever so slightly into the side walk (lamp post, quest items, corner trees/foliage, Etc.)(im talking about ever so slightly pushing you a millimeter away from the wall). It probably has been this way for a while now but just wanted to bring this up as a concern. If it was left this way on purpose then I have no complaint, but perhaps just widen the sidewalks just a little or move the "obstacles" closer into the walls or something.
Thanks for looking,
Cameron

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
This has happened to me too many times to count! I've also seen random monsters floating across sidewalks.... (I am looking at you scarlet screamers)

Destiny Waterthief~ Level 36

"A balanced life is essential for success"