Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another may-cast change

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I have a scarecrow pet that has 3 death specific may casts. I think, in order to speed up the game, if more than one may cast has been triggered, what should happen is:

1) The pet does the casting for the one spell
2) ALL effects of death school should happen on the one casting.

As it goes now, my pet has done this a bunch of times:

1) Cast animation
2) Spritely animation
3) Cast animation
4) Death shield animation
5) cast animation
6) Deathblade animation

So, using my idea, here's what would happen:

1) Cast animation
2) Spritely animation
3) Cast animation
5) Deathblade animation

Sure it cuts out one step, but think of it like this - school quest pets can cast multiple school spells as may-cast. So for one "cast animation" you could drop a school blade, school trap and school shield and speed up that fight by half a minute EACH TIME this happens

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
dayerider on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
I have a scarecrow pet that has 3 death specific may casts. I think, in order to speed up the game, if more than one may cast has been triggered, what should happen is:

1) The pet does the casting for the one spell
2) ALL effects of death school should happen on the one casting.

As it goes now, my pet has done this a bunch of times:

1) Cast animation
2) Spritely animation
3) Cast animation
5) cast animation
6) Deathblade animation

So, using my idea, here's what would happen:

1) Cast animation
2) Spritely animation
3) Cast animation
5) Deathblade animation

Sure it cuts out one step, but think of it like this - school quest pets can cast multiple school spells as may-cast. So for one "cast animation" you could drop a school blade, school trap and school shield and speed up that fight by half a minute EACH TIME this happens
I don't think so, since these casts are pretty rare anyway, much less both of them casting. Also, I only think this would happen with the "May Cast Sword and Shield" if they make it school specific.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
I don't think so, since these casts are pretty rare anyway, much less both of them casting. Also, I only think this would happen with the "May Cast Sword and Shield" if they make it school specific.
mine aren't that rare. I've had a lot of multiple casting of death blades/traps/shields in the same turn. heck, earlier today I had spritely, death shield and death trap one right after the other. What I'm saying is simply get rid of excess animation for spell casting, not to combine the effects. I hope I'm making that clear as I seem to have a history of not explaining things well :P