Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help - Battle of Evermoore Quest is broken...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
Hey,

So I was in mid progress for the dungeon quest Battle of Evermoore, I killed 5 of 10 mobs then got disconnected. When I reconnected I went back to the "battlefield" and now the mobs are not respawning.. I quit and restarted multiple times and now I'm stuck, the mobs won't respawn and I can't finish the quest.

Anyone know any tricks, tips or a way around this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ripper X

Delver
May 04, 2009
RipperX017 on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey,

So I was in mid progress for the dungeon quest Battle of Evermoore, I killed 5 of 10 mobs then got disconnected. When I reconnected I went back to the "battlefield" and now the mobs are not respawning.. I quit and restarted multiple times and now I'm stuck, the mobs won't respawn and I can't finish the quest.

Anyone know any tricks, tips or a way around this? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ripper X
That is in Crimson Fields, which is an instance. Since you were disconnected, you lost all progress, and you will need to re-do the instance from the beginning.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
jdogg3z on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
That is in Crimson Fields, which is an instance. Since you were disconnected, you lost all progress, and you will need to re-do the instance from the beginning.
Thanks! I did, but it's not restarting.....Anything I can do to reset this?

Delver
May 04, 2009
RipperX017 on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
Thanks! I did, but it's not restarting.....Anything I can do to reset this?
What quests do you have in your Quest Log file? To start Crimson Fields, you need "To The Front".

Once inside Crimson Fields, you need "The General".

This link shows all of the quests in Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Scroll down to Crimson Fields and see if you have any of those quests listed. Maybe you can find your way through this list? On that link you can click on any quest for more details (like any "prequest" that you might have or still need to do).

If not, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you move along in the game. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is stuck. (Never give out your password.)

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
jdogg3z on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
What quests do you have in your Quest Log file? To start Crimson Fields, you need "To The Front".

Once inside Crimson Fields, you need "The General".

This link shows all of the quests in Mooshu:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

Scroll down to Crimson Fields and see if you have any of those quests listed. Maybe you can find your way through this list? On that link you can click on any quest for more details (like any "prequest" that you might have or still need to do).

If not, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you move along in the game. Be sure to give them your UserName in the game, and the name of the wizard who is stuck. (Never give out your password.)
The quest reset and everything is fine now! Thanks for the help.