Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amazing idea (plz read)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I want a new thing in the game called skill traits or something like in mmo's where they get upgrade a stat for example you upgrade your damage by one and it's different to every school for example
When a storm wizard levels up he either gets to upgrade
+2 % damage or
+10 critical or
+1% pierce or
+1% pip chance
Storm gets all of these choices because they focus on damage. All the other schools can learn +1 % pip chance

Ice
+1% universal resist or
+5 block universal or
+1% damage or
+1% pip chance

Ice can get all these choices cause they are defensive

Life
+5% outgoing or
+5% incoming or
10 critical or
1% damage or
+1 % pip chance

You could get points every level or second level or you can get them from quests like training points. I made this idea cause I wanted wizards to be different from each other like you can have the same gear and the same pets and you would have the same stats and you can customise your wizard for example if you're life and you don't heal as much you would put points on your damage. You can reset your points with crowns. I just made those stats ups and Ki can fix it to make it balance.
Tell me about your opinions guys!

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
bronchitisfan101 on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I want a new thing in the game called skill traits or something like in mmo's where they get upgrade a stat for example you upgrade your damage by one and it's different to every school for example
+2 % damage or
+10 critical or
+1% pierce or
+1% pip chance
Storm gets all of these choices because they focus on damage. All the other schools can learn +1 % pip chance

Ice
+1% universal resist or
+5 block universal or
+1% damage or
+1% pip chance

Life
+5% outgoing or
+5% incoming or
10 critical or
1% damage or
+1 % pip chance

You could get points every level or second level or you can get them from quests like training points. I made this idea cause I wanted wizards to be different from each other like you can have the same gear and the same pets and you would have the same stats and you can customise your wizard for example if you're life and you don't heal as much you would put points on your damage. You can reset your points with crowns. I just made those stats ups and Ki can fix it to make it balance.
I really wish this could happen but, especially with ice, people are already complaining too much about resist.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Defender
Jan 22, 2012
+2 % damage or
+10 critical or
+1% pierce or
+1% pip chance

Ice
+1% universal resist or
+5 block universal or
+1% damage or
+1% pip chance

Life
+5% outgoing or
+5% incoming or
10 critical or
1% damage or
+1 % pip chance

I'm not entirely sure this would work. For one thing, our power pip chance increases every level anyway (until it reaches 40%). And another thing, we'd just get way too over powered - Prometheans would be boasting 100% + stats for stuff. Stat enhances are what gear and weapons are for. It's a cool idea though.
I'm sorry - this is irrelevant - but why are you a fan of bronchitis?
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
+2 % damage or
+10 critical or
+1% pierce or
+1% pip chance

Ice
+1% universal resist or
+5 block universal or
+1% damage or
+1% pip chance

Life
+5% outgoing or
+5% incoming or
10 critical or
1% damage or
+1 % pip chance

Great Idea. Wish I could totally be able to do this. Maybe you can only get special equipment if you do a certain one of these. Great idea

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
I really wish this could happen but, especially with ice, people are already complaining too much about resist.
Well, everyone needs to have something special don't they? Storm can do the damage and ice can resist. There is nothing wrong with that

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
sierraisonfire on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
I'm not entirely sure this would work. For one thing, our power pip chance increases every level anyway (until it reaches 40%). And another thing, we'd just get way too over powered - Prometheans would be boasting 100% + stats for stuff. Stat enhances are what gear and weapons are for. It's a cool idea though.
I'm sorry - this is irrelevant - but why are you a fan of bronchitis?
Sierra Ashblood, Transcendent
LOL i dont know i just thought of something random

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Well we could get points every five levels so people won't get to overpowered and there's a limit to everything for example

+1% resist

(points you put in) 1/5 (limit of points)

and thanks for reading

Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
No. If Ice gets 1% Resist all the way to Level 90, Plus their gear, It would be about 150% Universal resist. Same goes with critical and damage, This idea just wouldn't work.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
maybe this choice starts when you reach level 100 and that will happen unless your a noob lol

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
plus it would be nice for storm and life to have base healing damage critical and healing just this boost starts when you reach lvl 100 oh and guy who commented on the ice resist storm could have around 100 pierce if it started around level one so yeah not a problem

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
balance chooses from 100 health 3 percent power pip 1 balance damage or 2 outgoing healing

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
i am not sure if what i thought of for balance would work and someone please help think of fire death and myth it definitely won't get to game unless there is a choice for every school and btw still think you start getting these points at lvl 100

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
btw please look at detectives hoard pack idea

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
ice should get plus 10 universal block cause no one will choose 5 block

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
bronchitisfan101 on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
it could start lvl 90+
level 90 might work but it just sounded cool starting at level 100 lol

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
You can make your own stats I just made those up as an example

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
bronchitisfan101 on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
You can make your own stats I just made those up as an example
um i am starting to get confused on what you're talking about

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
If we did this, people with jade gear could get 100 universal resist, or near 100 universal, so I don't think this idea would work.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Moonlighterz1000 on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
If we did this, people with jade gear could get 100 universal resist, or near 100 universal, so I don't think this idea would work.
most ice wizards i know don't like jade gear well except for noobs lol

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
death is confusing but my friend said his favorite stats are resist and damage so death 2 points for 1 universal resist 2 points for 3 death damage 1 for 1 power pip percentage or 5 universal block (ice being changed to 10 universal block)

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
fire a adding damage over time percentage boost stat 2% damage over time 1% fire damage 1 % power pip percentage or 5 fire critical rating

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
myth adding minion stats chooses from 1% universal minion resist 1% minion myth damage 1% myth damage (for you) or 1 power pip percentage