Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Class of Wind

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Picture this,
You're level ten again battling lord nightshade and his minion. Both have 40 health left, but you only have one last card. The card you just unlocked. You have the card whirlwind. The Spell attacks all enemies for 200 damage and has 90% accuracy.

This is the class of wind! Almost all spells focus on attacking all enemies. The school of wind has the lowest attacks but is tied with life for highest accuracy.

Wind could be the opposite of balance because balance is the heart and soul of everything, keeping everything in order. Wind is all out and about flying around in the open skies.

The School of Wind starts off with the spell cloudburst at level one. This spell is among few others in Wind that only attack one enemy.
at the end of the tutorial you get the spell gust, doing 50 Wind damage to all enemies. at level twelve you do the quest to unlock a blade adding 30% to your next wind spell.

Now wind doesn't focus and just attacking the enemy! They offer the spell CloudWall at level 28 adding a shield of 50% to the whole team. Wind would also be the only class not to get a minion or a global spell.

Thank you all for taking the time to Read my idea, and I hope you enjoyed it!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
I agree this class of wind would be great but, they can't just add a school in the start of the game, they need to add it to like another world. or i think that how it works

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Balance is unique by not having an opposite and that would harm the school and cause problems with balance....

Storm is the school of wind, Lightning, Anything stormy.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
No this would not work. balance is opposite would be chaos so no wind as an opposite and whirl wind is a balance spell anyways. but nice idea.