Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turquoise

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
I wish there is a recipe of this reagent its kind of hard to get them.
Other TC needed for crafting are already hard to get.
I wish they make a recipe or make it a little bit easier to get them.

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
I have to agree, Turquoise is very hard to get. I got lucky and snagged 2 at the bazaar today, but its a pain to farm for them.
I'm all for a transmute turquoise spell.

-See Ya in The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I fully agree with you turquoise is way too hard to get. Austin life wraith lvl 88

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
BalanceBlake on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
i agree. You should buy them at the bazarr

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
would it be better if it was in plants as well, it too hard to get the turquoise from bosses, i be killing them and they aren't giving them easy. i wonder if plants could be a go at it, its only a suggested.

noah goldheart

Survivor
May 23, 2009
BalanceBlake on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
I think I saw some in the bazaar, took a minute to sell out or something .

Doing LC (Legendary Crafter) quest is pretty hard, due to the fact you are hunting

Black Pearls

Aether

Fossils

Sunstone

4 pretty rare reagents.

I can see your stress though

I would just refresh-refresh-farm-refresh-refresh-farm

Hope this helped!

Level 90 ChrisIceBreeze

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Before I actually needed Turquoise or Agave Nectar I saw them on sale at the Bazaar quite often. Now that I need them, they're nowhere to be found. Guess I should have used my 'mind reading future foretelling' powers and bought some. Oh well, they'll probably be put up for sale in the Crown Shop soon. :(

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
valdushawkflame on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Before I actually needed Turquoise or Agave Nectar I saw them on sale at the Bazaar quite often. Now that I need them, they're nowhere to be found. Guess I should have used my 'mind reading future foretelling' powers and bought some. Oh well, they'll probably be put up for sale in the Crown Shop soon. :(
They already are - Shaman's Lore and Pharaoh's packs give you random reagents including turquoise.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Farming turquoise is a pain!!!! I cannot buy it either I get on in the middle of the day when all of its gone
I really want to farm it though I farmed it a couple times and it sells for a tremendous amount of money so I try to farm it

- Christopher Life Heart

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
Defeating Mak the Knife or running through Tartarus will yield some results. 3-4 in Tartarus or 1 every three tries on Mak the Knife. Also, just a quick note, Dimachaerus the Gladiator and Cronus (for sure) almost always drop the ingredients for or Amber itself. Good luck!