Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Third Arc Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
Very intresting. x rubs beard fuzz and thinks x. Although for ice why not have it antartica themed.

James Hawkeyes 58

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
Awesome idea :D this would be a great change from the incredibly cliche beat the baddy, rinse, repeat. But I hope in the themed worlds there aren't JUST that type of mob (i.e. your life world Amazonia being strictly life types). That would really stink lol but still sounds really awesome :D).

Ooh another idea! Maybe they could add these as side worlds or something! Like only storm does storm world and like that. But at the end you get a spell for your school. Maybe the rank 11 spells???

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Jacob IronEyes on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Awesome idea :D this would be a great change from the incredibly cliche beat the baddy, rinse, repeat. But I hope in the themed worlds there aren't JUST that type of mob (i.e. your life world Amazonia being strictly life types). That would really stink lol but still sounds really awesome :D).

Ooh another idea! Maybe they could add these as side worlds or something! Like only storm does storm world and like that. But at the end you get a spell for your school. Maybe the rank 11 spells???
i would like it to be a storyline and you go to every world

Survivor
May 25, 2012
I love it. But all the arcs so far have only hade 5 worlds, might want to edit a little bit about .

Benjamin IceCrafter Lvl 90

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
candle2011 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
I love it. But all the arcs so far have only hade 5 worlds, might want to edit a little bit about .

Ditto. Also ditto for the world not being completely dominated by one school, that would be a challenge. And I think 'Crystal Ember' is better than 'Diamond Ember'.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
critical blizzard on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
i would like it to be a storyline and you go to every world
I agree. Just because I am ice doesn't mean that I can't like going to the fire world. I want to see everything and not be dictated through the worlds just because I picked a certain school

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
candle2011 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:

since there isn't a main enemy they would probably be kinda short worlds not too short though

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Nicholas Hawkspear on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea for the 3rd story line! Instead of a main villain, you must find 7 ancient artifacts. Each artifact is in it's own new world. You must find the artifacts for each School. The artifacts are: Death: Sword of Spirits. Life: Heart Fruit. Myth: the Golden Eye. Balance: Stone of Colors. Storm: Bow and Arrow of Tempest. Ice: Grand Snow Globe. Fire: Diamond Ember. Each artifact is healed in it's own school themed world. Death: Tortadoss, a land filled with tornados. Theme: Farmlands. The Sword is stuck in a giants skull. Life: Amazonia, a land filled with ancient ruins and wildlife. Theme: Amazon. The Heart Fruit grows on the tree of life on the tallest mountain. Myth: Barbarian Creek, a river flows straight though the world. Theme: ancient war. The Watchful Eye is in the deepest trench of the river. Balance: Mirage, the land of cats and snakes. Theme: India. The Stone of Colors is a gem of the Sultans crown. Storm: Valencia, the land of Unicorns. Theme: Italy. The Bow and Arrow of Tempest has been capture by Clockworks. Ice: Polaris, land of the penguins and polar bears. Theme: France. The Grand Snow Globe is in the attic of Napoligun, but he won't let you in his home. Fire: Flamor, land of ducks, red eyed tree frogs, and skunks. Theme: Russia. the Grand Ember has fallen in a volcano, and you must become lava proof, dive in and find it. My idea may need some editing, let me know what you guys think! Like it? yes? no? I think it could become good if some more detail was put in from you guys! thanks! -Nicholas Hawkspear level 90 Lord of the Falling Sky "If at first you can't succeed, buy crowns and get henchmen"
Interesting, very interesting, I love to see wizards coming up with new ideas!

Wolf Skullslinger

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
  • that,that is a very good idea. what would we use the items for? what is there perpose?

a happy wiserd

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
this would stop at lvl 170 which seems kinda odd so maybe after you get last artifact to ambrose you get ambushed by pigswick students and ambrose quickly realizes they have prepared war on ravenwood ambrose: they want the artifacts for their schools of magic and definitely won't mind destroying wizardcity to get them gather your friends immediately: and then if you except when you enter worlds it will change to having pigswick students as mobs almost everywhere (have to except to complete the quests) (some worlds) and will either have a dungeon called pigswick (world initials) embassy or attack base if its embassy you will fight inhabitants of the world and pigswick students and npcs like boris tallstaff and duncan grimwater will give you quests and if its attack base the world inhabitants will give you quests and you will basicly just fight pigswick students and the npcs will be "doing surveillance in the other world" there would be multiple worlds you return to every up 10 levels thing i know you said no main enemy but most players wouldn't know about pigswick thing until they got there and it might be hard to level up with that so i think gobblerton should be side world at lvl 180 anyway its probably a bad idea so sorry if i made you read this whole thing and you hate it lol

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
critical blizzard on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
this would stop at lvl 170 which seems kinda odd so maybe after you get last artifact to ambrose you get ambushed by pigswick students and ambrose quickly realizes they have prepared war on ravenwood ambrose: they want the artifacts for their schools of magic and definitely won't mind destroying wizardcity to get them gather your friends immediately: and then if you except when you enter worlds it will change to having pigswick students as mobs almost everywhere (have to except to complete the quests) (some worlds) and will either have a dungeon called pigswick (world initials) embassy or attack base if its embassy you will fight inhabitants of the world and pigswick students and npcs like boris tallstaff and duncan grimwater will give you quests and if its attack base the world inhabitants will give you quests and you will basicly just fight pigswick students and the npcs will be "doing surveillance in the other world" there would be multiple worlds you return to every up 10 levels thing i know you said no main enemy but most players wouldn't know about pigswick thing until they got there and it might be hard to level up with that so i think gobblerton should be side world at lvl 180 anyway its probably a bad idea so sorry if i made you read this whole thing and you hate it lol
Do you know how to end a sentence? Maybe instead of gaining 10 levels per world, these are mini worlds and there are 10 mini worlds in each arc instead of 5 regular worlds. So in a mini world you get 5 levels instead of 10.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Rainbow0839 on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Do you know how to end a sentence? Maybe instead of gaining 10 levels per world, these are mini worlds and there are 10 mini worlds in each arc instead of 5 regular worlds. So in a mini world you get 5 levels instead of 10.
that seems better but instead of 5 levels 2 worlds at a time in artifact recovery and last world i artifact recovery is realized with pigswick wizardcity quests and one world you return too then update too lvl 150 is released with 3 worlds you return to and raid on pigswick

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
ice and fire worlds max lvl 110 released then storm and myth worlds max lvl 120 released then life and death worlds max lvl 130 released balance world wizardcity pigswick war version (attack base but still quests from boris and them) zafaria pigswick war version (embassy) max lvl 140 released avalon pigswick war version (attack base) krokotopia pigswick war version (embassy) marleybone pigswick war version (attack base) wysteria pigswick war version (embassy you fight people from both other worlds that had embassies) max level 150 released if anyone is confused on embassy and attack base embassy you fight the people who use to give you quests and pigswick students while npcs like boris tallstaff give quests and in attack base you mainly fight pigswick students and occasionally a common crook while same people give quests and after you complete arc there is a side quest you can accept where you go back to zafaria and krokotopia to calm down the people there.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
I have an idea for the 3rd story line! Instead of a main villain, you must find 7 ancient artifacts. Each artifact is in it's own new world. You must find the artifacts for each School. The artifacts are: Death: Sword of Spirits. Life: Heart Fruit. Myth: the Golden Eye. Balance: Stone of Colors. Storm: Bow and Arrow of Tempest. Ice: Grand Snow Globe. Fire: Diamond Ember. Each artifact is healed in it's own school themed world. Death: Tortadoss, a land filled with tornados. Theme: Farmlands. The Sword is stuck in a giants skull. Life: Amazonia, a land filled with ancient ruins and wildlife. Theme: Amazon. The Heart Fruit grows on the tree of life on the tallest mountain. Myth: Barbarian Creek, a river flows straight though the world. Theme: ancient war. The Watchful Eye is in the deepest trench of the river. Balance: Mirage, the land of cats and snakes. Theme: India. The Stone of Colors is a gem of the Sultans crown. Storm: Valencia, the land of Unicorns. Theme: Italy. The Bow and Arrow of Tempest has been capture by Clockworks. Ice: Polaris, land of the penguins and polar bears. Theme: France. The Grand Snow Globe is in the attic of Napoligun, but he won't let you in his home. Fire: Flamor, land of ducks, red eyed tree frogs, and skunks. Theme: Russia. the Grand Ember has fallen in a volcano, and you must become lava proof, dive in and find it. My idea may need some editing, let me know what you guys think! Like it? yes? no? I think it could become good if some more detail was put in from you guys! thanks! -Nicholas Hawkspear level 90 Lord of the Falling Sky "If at first you can't succeed, buy crowns and get henchmen"
One of the problems with this is that the Tree of Life is in Mooshu, in the last dungeon. Also, you'd need a back story to explain WHY you're finding the artifacts. Other than that, sounds fine to me.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
KKoop3 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
One of the problems with this is that the Tree of Life is in Mooshu, in the last dungeon. Also, you'd need a back story to explain WHY you're finding the artifacts. Other than that, sounds fine to me.
Yes, I do know that the Tree of Life is in Mooshu, but baobab, or what ever the hub of Zafaria is called, the tree is also a Tree of Life. And because everyone else is asking why they have to find the items, (as I said before, you guys can add to the idea, which no one is) I'll tell you why: Merle Ambrose calls you to his office, he says that an evil group is trying to take control of the spiral, and all they need is the 7 school relics, you must go to each world (Based off of a school) and get the relics before the evil group dose. After you get all the relics, you must go to Avalon and give them to King Artorius so he can protect them. But that's not the last of your problems. The evil group breaks into the castle and steals them. Their hideout is in Marlybone. After you defeat them you get a new gear set, a new wand, and a pet for your school. You also get a badge: Lord/Lady of magic. Do you guys think it's a good explanation to why you have to find them? If not, tell me your ideas. Thanks!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I like it and all but I'm pretty sure that kingsisle has already got a load more of stuff in notes but maybe this one will catch their eye...

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
KKoop3 on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
um why not just to make the schools of magic better?

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
That is an awesome idea! Plz wizard101 do it! Ur doing such a great job and this would improve the game bigtime! Gavin Ghostweaver lvl sixty legendary conjurer

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
So instead of chasing down an evil villain, who wants to rule or destroy the spiral, stealing the greatest unknown powers that would be unstoppable in a bad person's hand,

we are going on a scavenger hunt running around battling 200 unnecessary creatures just to get one "artifact"?

Sounds goo.. not good.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Neat idea. Maybe at the end of the world we get that artifact. Such as so the bow and arrow would be a wand. The rest could be interactable items such as the Stone of Colors could glow.

Blake FireGem

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Maybe the worlds need some polishing and stuff, and etc. But also, what if there is a new "bad guy", and they're the reason you need to gather the artifacts of the magic schools. Once each of the artifacts is put together, it creates an almighty scepter of magic, which will give you enough power to destroy the evil tyrant. It's like the Avalon story, but made longer and stuff. And the end you receive a really cool new wand and title.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Hmm, you know... I would LOVE to see what happened to the eye of history...

Robert Angleblade
Archmage Theurgist

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
from the first post:

"Storm: Valencia, the land of Unicorns. Theme: Italy. The Bow and Arrow of Tempest has been capture by Clockworks. Ice: Polaris, land of the penguins and polar bears. Theme: France. The Grand Snow Globe is in the attic of Napoligun, but he won't let you in his home. Fire: Flamor, land of ducks, red eyed tree frogs, and skunks. Theme: Russia."

Haha dude, you have such a great imagination. I've been to France and Italy a couple of times, but have never met polar bears and unicorns. :) My next destination: Moscow! I need those red eyed frogs! Maybe originally they have clear eyes, but drank too much vodka in the russian winter. :) lol (is vodka a forbidden word in this forum? at least the moderator laughs :D)

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
This is a great idea.
And personally, I can't wait for the second arc to end anyway. Is a no fun arc.

I think it would also be good if in the course of this third arc, our spell power, pips, crafting & equipment got more balanced with those of our opponents, like they were in earlier worlds. Make the artifacts we earn really worth our effort to earn them, something you can't outdo with the purchase of crown items. Bring the game back to a level of play that my young daughter will again enjoy playing.