Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Third Arc Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
streem485 on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
  • that,that is a very good idea. what would we use the items for? what is there perpose?

a happy wiserd

i really don't get why they cannot be just to make ravenwood better

Survivor
Apr 26, 2013
well i know there are a lot of things but my opinion is that. Darkmoor's dark magic will try to take over the sprial. I'm pretty sure mutiny and darkmoor are working together but that doesn't mean darkmoor cant fight the wizards. Darkmoor is more of a trust worthy undead raise but also the strongest. The armada worked with darkmoor so mutiny's undead gangs could be darkmoor but darkmoor is strong. They could take over the sprial any time they want but darkmoor is smart they know destory pirates. Then wait for the sprial to suffer so when the worlds that belong to wizards fail to fight darkmoor's black and dark magic.Remember what darkmoor is its a raise and a world all evil in it. The undead army they have and monster army they have will make them strong counting that they have black magic ten times as strong as normal magic.that is my opinion but yours might be different.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
I think it may have something to do with traveling back to the First World...
Isaac Moonshard

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
critical blizzard on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
that seems better but instead of 5 levels 2 worlds at a time in artifact recovery and last world i artifact recovery is realized with pigswick wizardcity quests and one world you return too then update too lvl 150 is released with 3 worlds you return to and raid on pigswick
hey i read that morganthe is chapter 2 of story 1 according to lydia greyrose, so i decided going with my little we gather artifacts and the pigswick attacks for them. one wizard almost as old as ambrose he convinced ambrose to teach magic and trained morganthe in shadow magic before sending her to ravenwood, but one day he sees a young wizard stopping morganthe. so knowing malistares confidence knowledge of the dragon titan and insanity he poisons sylvia drake as a back up plan unknowingly stopping malistare gave us the real world combat experience we needed to fight morganthe, however he wasn't out of tricks quite so soon he foresees the wizard gathering artifacts for ravenwood and them being fought in war by pigswick, so he sends shadow scouts in but however wizardcity has more allies then enemies this fails too. and the final chapter we have seen the slumbering dragon titan but how did tritons and giants survive against it? answer they had crazed powerful beings too, giants one doesn't matter theirs was deceased during the breaking of the first world, but the aerial triton (obvious a triton who can fly and also was more powerful then the others) is locked up in the only world to have non magical humans since the unleashing of the dragon titan and in the beginning of this arc merle sends you to find out about monsters roaming the streets in that world most humans are in a secure building just a few below half are in lock down in a less secure building but best choice they have citizen: what are you!? you look like a kid but you don't. a wizard? listen i am in too much of pickle to play wands or whatever with you. you think you can help? i should have went into the lockdown i had a shortcut to the market but its blocked off i am starving can you fight your way to the market and bring back food? no not through my shortcut its too narrow and guarded. too be continued with a smaller post

Survivor
Apr 26, 2013
Apue1 on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
I think it may have something to do with traveling back to the First World...
Isaac Moonshard
Uh witch one are you talking about?

Survivor
Apr 26, 2013
Well my last message was about darkmoor well when we pass 160 levels we need another kind of pip that counts as 3. The idea of darkmoor with all the black magic 10 times as strong as normal magic we need more shadow magic and we need to learn black magic.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2013
SoupWizard64 on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Get ready for a lot of reading, my idea is very long.

Far, far off in part of the spiral, further from Wizard City than Azteca. The Dragons, Tritons, and Giants continued the forever-longing battle in a great colosseum. The spirits of the spirit schools went to calm them, down, only to take sides and join the war. During the fight, blasts of each schools pure energy were shot at each other, all colliding in a diamond pedestal. A strange, rare reaction followed, the creation of the Balance Titan. "War, is that all you do? Too much conflict... Balance would solve it... Yes... Perfect!" He bellowed. The Balance Titan traveled far off into the spiral.

Back in wizard city, Merle has called you. "A strange sighting has been reported in the far-off world of ( insert world idea here). Could you go investigate? Here's the key." Merle tells you. So you go to the world, and see a tan colored thing jet through the sky and land on the far, northwest corner of the world, perched high. He seems to be building something, but what? You plan to get closer, and get a better sight of what was going on. Unfortunately, there is a magical barrier keeping you out. You need to find your way in, but the only way is to help the townspeople defeat an evil Hydra's forces. Eventually, the shield breaks. Alas, the strange character is gone, leaving you to battle the Hydra, oddly guarding the structure. Afterwards, you get a close look at the tower. It looks like a giant staff, with a magical orb being held on the top. You decide you shouldn't mess with it, and go return to Ambrose.

As you pass through the other worlds, you keep seeing the same tower, except one in a different corner of the world, and each world seems to be far away from the Spiral's center. The fifth and final world is the Titan's own creation, the Balance Palace. He also has a tower there, but seems much more powerful. And you must stop him before the unthinkable happens...

No spoilers, but you can try to guess what happens.
I bet he destroys all the magic classes and makes it all balance and all the teachers start to die because they never were there without the class.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
midnight terror on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
Uh witch one are you talking about?
The World with the Giants and Tritions and Dragons that was destroyed which resulted in Bartleby and Grandmother Rven creating the Spiral... Ya that one

Isaac Moonshard, Level 72,