Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ideas for new equiptment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
was braining again and came up some cool ideas, first off, a new mount idea, a 2 {or 3) prsn "speed boat mount" the owner is driver whilest the passenger ('s) could be sitting behind the driver or have an innertube pull-a-long thing, or waterskies, and thus the passenge could ride on waterskies, or they could even "choose" who drives it. New wands (just meant for looks really) = welders torch, like the ones used to work on vehicles, and metalworks., snow shovel?. a kite, and here's why. when ben frank discovered or harnessed electricity, he used a kite with keys on it to do so. i'm not sure if somebody has already made this or not but why not, a giant sunflower staff, a storybook, or openbook, aqs how in real life, myths are written down along with old ledgends. , the wraith's scythe. Universal wands: Fishing rod (maybe with a small fish on it allready caught. when casting a spell, player cast wand like a real fishing rod. A wieght lifting bar, hey man, wizards gotta be fit too. A burito wand or sub sandwich. when casting spell, player/wizard "eats" a "bite" off, and then cast spell. i know it's silly, but then again it could be cool, maybe. also a sonic screwdriver wand.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
John RubySpear on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
was braining again and came up some cool ideas, first off, a new mount idea, a 2 {or 3) prsn "speed boat mount" the owner is driver whilest the passenger ('s) could be sitting behind the driver or have an innertube pull-a-long thing, or waterskies, and thus the passenge could ride on waterskies, or they could even "choose" who drives it. New wands (just meant for looks really) = welders torch, like the ones used to work on vehicles, and metalworks., snow shovel?. a kite, and here's why. when ben frank discovered or harnessed electricity, he used a kite with keys on it to do so. i'm not sure if somebody has already made this or not but why not, a giant sunflower staff, a storybook, or openbook, aqs how in real life, myths are written down along with old ledgends. , the wraith's scythe. Universal wands: Fishing rod (maybe with a small fish on it allready caught. when casting a spell, player cast wand like a real fishing rod. A wieght lifting bar, hey man, wizards gotta be fit too. A burito wand or sub sandwich. when casting spell, player/wizard "eats" a "bite" off, and then cast spell. i know it's silly, but then again it could be cool, maybe. also a sonic screwdriver wand.
Ok now you're speaking my language. I would so buy that! Followed by purchasing a suit like outfit and a fez hat if KI makes one :P That is also a wand and outfit i would never, ever, ever, take off.

i'm a CFDWF - Crazy Freaking Doctor Who Fanatic. Yes i use that term.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Cool, what ideas were your favorite. Just curios