Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Voice Change?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Ok so one day when I was watching my cousin play he had a quest for Boris Tallstaff, his voice was American, but I went to talk to him he said his usual thing but his voice was British, what's that all about? Sincerely, Sydney Rose

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sydney Rose on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
Ok so one day when I was watching my cousin play he had a quest for Boris Tallstaff, his voice was American, but I went to talk to him he said his usual thing but his voice was British, what's that all about? Sincerely, Sydney Rose
His voice changed (and horribly, in my opinion) when they came up with the Carpe Diem Society event. Evidently he grew up... and moved to England.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Yeah I agree too the voice change make him seem like a little Simon Cowl when he says quote on quote, I'm a bit Busy here can you come back later. I cracked up

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I'm not sure how changing accents comes in, but they said Boris was growing up so his voice was changed.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I like the new voice! I'm tired of staying in Florida... I've never been out of it!
The British accent made me feel like I'm in England for a few seconds. =P

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
In the update changes, it says that Boris had gotten older. Link here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/april2013

Alex LionThief
Level 45 Death
"None shall phase me"

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
To Alex LionTheif, I did read the update but how does your voice change from American to British during life? I've gone through and most people too but they never change accesents Sincerely, Sydney Rose

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
It sometimes sounds a bit different. Don't worry about it, just keep smiling and wizarding!