Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Perfect life pet version .5

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Hey I'm kinda new to pets and I need some help!
Okay so I'll tell you what I've done thus far... I originally had a burlap boy with the talent "magnificent mender" where it could cast mend. i thought that was awesome but was disappointed to learn it didn't knowspritley so let the hatching begin i thought. I had a snake in a basket which did know spritley so i hatched them together and got a pet with both ability's awesome. Next i wanted my pet to learn sanctuary which is a talent learned from a eyebandeto known as "GREEN THUMB" it also learned batusi which would help my cause even more. so i hatched them and no such luck. not only did my pet not get spritley or magnificent mender it didnt even get green thumb all it got was increase mana and pip o plenty and batusi. both increase mana and pip o plenty was from its grandparent the snake in the basket. and this is were im stuck i'm not sure what will save me more crowns and time. should i hatch my new eyebandito with no skills i want with its parent with "spritley" and "mangneficent mender" or should i just start over with the parents and hatch a new egg?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
I would keep hatching untill I get all the talents I want, it's Summer. I got all the time I need and also to save crowns, don't use them at all, then again just because time is an issue, don't be using valuable crowns for such a conflict.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
I would just keep on hatching with the Eyebandito. You'll have more of a chance of getting spritely and mend from it. If you wanan hatch with a "green thumb" pet then just try to find some and continue to hatch with them until you get it. It might take a while but that's what everybody goes through to get a talent they want. Good luck!