Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
hi i have almost completed marleybone and was looking over my badges and discovered i havent gotten my krokotopia "master of oasis" badge yet. i know it is in the tomb of storms because i haven't gotten "tomb raider" can someone help? i've searched everywhere and havent found the missing quest.

Delver
May 04, 2009
changemenow617 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
hi i have almost completed marleybone and was looking over my badges and discovered i havent gotten my krokotopia "master of oasis" badge yet. i know it is in the tomb of storms because i haven't gotten "tomb raider" can someone help? i've searched everywhere and havent found the missing quest.
Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
changemenow617 on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
It's not found in any one place: it's earned by completing ALL Krokotopia quests, including ALL side quests. My guess is you missed something along the way.
check out the quest tree and see what you missed:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
I think it is in the tomb next to the queen Leon idk her name cuz it has been a long time but go in the one next to it and down go straight take a left and go left again there is a guy there that I couldn't find I think that's it. Hope this helped!!!

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011