Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone know about the final badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I looked up how to get all the badges and I found out I had the Tomb of the Beguiler to do. So, I did it, just barely, and I thought that was the last thing I had to do in KT and get the Master of the Oasis badge. But, apparently, I was wrong. The only badge I got after doing that was the Mander Savior badge which I knew you got after you were done. But, I thought I was done with KT. Are there any hidden quests that I possibly missed? Because, I have no more KT quests in my spell book and I have every single badge from KT. What did I miss?

Rachel Skytalon level 41

Delver
May 04, 2009
Rachel Skytalon on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
I looked up how to get all the badges and I found out I had the Tomb of the Beguiler to do. So, I did it, just barely, and I thought that was the last thing I had to do in KT and get the Master of the Oasis badge. But, apparently, I was wrong. The only badge I got after doing that was the Mander Savior badge which I knew you got after you were done. But, I thought I was done with KT. Are there any hidden quests that I possibly missed? Because, I have no more KT quests in my spell book and I have every single badge from KT. What did I miss?

Rachel Skytalon level 41
The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Rachel Skytalon on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:

Rachel Skytalon level 41
There's no way of knowing what you missed. Check out the quest tree below and see what you have done/missed.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
There Is A Quest From The Mander In The Deck Shop That I Missed Until I Came To The Message Boards. Hope You Find IT And Become Master Of The Oasis!!

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
jdogg3z on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
The last quest I got in Krokotopia was from Sergeant Major Talbot, telling me to go to Marleybone and talk to Pvt. Kinchley.

When I talked to Pvt. Kinchley, I got the Master of Oasis Badge.

Have you gone to Marleybone yet?

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. Mah'rek at the Tomb of the Beguiler. (You don't have to actually do the whole dungeon. Just go in and talk to the first person there, then leave.)

And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop?

Hope this helps.
Yeah, I have gone to Marleybone and I'm almost done I've defeated Meowiarty or whatever and all the quests in Marleybone except Keningston Park (really hard) and I think I've done all of those other ones. I will check on the mander in the deck shop thing. Thanks everyone for helping!

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I don't blame you I still haven't gotten the badge.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49