Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get into Waterfront library!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2012
I am having trouble with a quest.....Prospector Zeke's "Hey Hey It's The Monkeys." I have gotten every single monkey in Zafaria except the one in Waterfront, which in the library. I have gotten into the library but it wont let me back in.... Please tell me how to get it.

-Jasmine Death

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Try posting your complaint in the Haleston's Laboratory section of this Message Board.
They can better answer to your complaint there.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Jasmine Death on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I am having trouble with a quest.....Prospector Zeke's "Hey Hey It's The Monkeys." I have gotten every single monkey in Zafaria except the one in Waterfront, which in the library. I have gotten into the library but it wont let me back in.... Please tell me how to get it.

-Jasmine Death
I'm not sure which one you are looking for in "The Library"?

In The Waterfront, there are two different ones: one is outside near the Darajani Palace, and the other is in the building in the area near Belloq (I forget the name of that building).

This link to one of the fansites shows close-up pictures of the monkeys, and then maps with a green arrow pointing to each location:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?226126-Guide-to-Monkeys