Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp prankers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
i have been doing pvp for a while and a few of them are pranking me, now what i mean is that they would say that "if you let me win i will gift you, then i did, i friend him so he could do it, then removed me, i couldnt report him because i was muted. (basicly for nothing, i think they pranked me). KI or any cast workers, if you can catch anyone trying to prank anyone, can you ban or suspend their accounts or make their score drop to zero and other person gets their points back or something plz i really need help with this stuff

Administrator
You learned a very valuable lesson which we covered in this post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/be-smart-about-trading-cards-12968

Please remember, reporting someone for 'scamming' you out of Treasure Cards is not valid, since you both had to agree to the trade. If what you see in the Trade window is not fair, regardless of what the player told you, don't agree to the trade, simple as that. Caveat emptor is a very powerful lesson to learn, young Wizards. Buyer Beware.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 17, 2010
I have to say you are equally or more so wrong in this situation. It is not fair nor right to 'throw a PvP match'. That behavior is wrong in of itself. That isn't to say you deserved to get scammed and not get the gift, but I do feel you didn't deserve the gift in the first place.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
You learned a very valuable lesson which we covered in this post:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/be-smart-about-trading-cards-12968

Please remember, reporting someone for 'scamming' you out of Treasure Cards is not valid, since you both had to agree to the trade. If what you see in the Trade window is not fair, regardless of what the player told you, don't agree to the trade, simple as that. Caveat emptor is a very powerful lesson to learn, young Wizards. Buyer Beware.
thanks i'll be more careful