Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

problem with olympian bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I redeemed a Olympian bundle and cant equip level 90 gear

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I know I will probably regret asking this,but..........are you level 90?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Well what level are you?

Not to be rude, but if you aren't level 90 you can't equip the gear yet.
However if you are level 90 and you can't equip it may be a bug. Try logging out restarting your PC and logging back in. Oh and hit the REBOOT internet connection button on the side of your Modem or on the Task Bar at the bottom of your screen. Depending on the PC you have it should be next to the Speakers icon on the Task Bar.
If that doesn't work I suggest emailing KI.

Hope it helps.
- Richard GoldDust 44

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I thought it lets you equip level 90 gear. thank you.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
I hate to be rude but did you even redeem the bundle? If you did then a file is taking up some much
room Wizard101 does not respond. I tried it with my Hawk Rider Bundle. Wait for Wizard101 to respond and then You can get your gear.

Christopher Emerald 20

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I redeemed it but I thought it lets you get level 90 gear even if your not that level.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
I've been aware of this problem for some time. I purchased the Olympian bundle back in June, a week or so later, the sword animation changed. I've let the administrators know, and they say there's a bug in the system, but its been roughly 3 months and nothing changed

Any suggestions?

Administrator
When you redeem items that are available at different level tiers, there's a message that clearly states:

It's very clear that you can choose an item you can currently equip, or one that you will be able to equip after you reach the level requirement.

community@wizard101.com