Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! i need an answer!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Okay, so me and my bestie were playing wiz101, and i was helping her in KT. She just got into the Krokosphinx and she lost her storyline quest! I'm not sure if she declined it or what but i went over the whole list of NPCs in KT with her and made sure she checked them all. She still can't find the storyline quest. Please give me an answer so i can tell her what to do! Its not as fun playing wiz101 without your bestie...

RachelSpellCaster

Administrator
You can no longer decline main story quests.

Your friend needs to contact us, we will not discuss your friends account matters with anyone other than the account holder. It is their responsibility to contact us by sending an email to support@wizard101.com and in that email give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->the operating system (PC or MAC)
->as much information about what was encountered as possible, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us (or anyone!):
->the password
->full credit card information

The more information people give up front, the faster their issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
You can no longer decline main story quests.

Your friend needs to contact us, we will not discuss your friends account matters with anyone other than the account holder. It is their responsibility to contact us by sending an email to support@wizard101.com and in that email give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->the operating system (PC or MAC)
->as much information about what was encountered as possible, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us (or anyone!):
->the password
->full credit card information

The more information people give up front, the faster their issue can be resolved. It can take up to 48 hours for Wizard101 customer support to reply to email.
Thank you so much Professor Greyrose! I owe you one. I'll stop by your school sometime!

Your awesome

RachelSpellCaster