Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Acuracy Boosts???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
Okay, so first off, I am not weak by any means. I've soloed Firecat Alley and Triton Avenue by myself. But I always fizzle, more often then other wizards I have who are fire and storm. I want to know if I have bad luck, or if there are any spells ice gets to boost your accuracy???

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
GodOfWizards1030 on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so first off, I am not weak by any means. I've soloed Firecat Alley and Triton Avenue by myself. But I always fizzle, more often then other wizards I have who are fire and storm. I want to know if I have bad luck, or if there are any spells ice gets to boost your accuracy???
There is gear with accuracy boosts but not available at every level. Look in the bazaar for Ice-only gear

As for fizzling more than storm or fire, it may seem like it at times, but I can pretty much guarantee that over the long run your spells are more accurate.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Freeze has lower accuracy than the rest of your spells, but with that exception, what ravenlady said.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Are you sure you have lower accuracy than STORM? And yeah, don't worry. Ice's accuracy wasn't meant to be low or to stay low for long. What level are you?