Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
You will get those spells at level 90, from pacal (the main NPC in azteca) at the zocalo.
You need to complete quest to get it (I dont have idea for quests, maybe kingsisle will think about it).
The spells take all pips, and they look almost the same.
When you use it, it is like taking your pips to the center of the duel, the pips getting together (power pips and normal pips both), and then it explode.
Each school have it's version of it.
spell:
150 damage per pip to you, enemies and allies.
Gives you and your allies each one 2 normal pips.
spell:
125 damage per pip to you, enemies and allies.
Before it explode, it put on you and your allies aura (not like star spell) which decrease the damage on you and your allies with 15%. The aura is only for this spell, not for next 4 rounds
spell:
Heals you 20% of total damage on enemies (it won't if you died, because if it will, you could just attack strong, heal yourself and win, unfair)
spell:
175 damage per pip to you, enemies and allies.
Before it explode, put only on you aura (not like star spell) which decrease the damage on you with 35%.
The aura is only for this spell, not for next 4 rounds.
spell:
First, it takes one pip to explode (to waste shields, like other myth spells) and then it explode the other pips.
spell:
125 damage per pip to you, enemies and allies.
After it explode, it heals your allies, each with 500.
If one of allies died, it will heal him half of amount.
spell:
200 damage per pip to you, enemies and allies.
Before it explode, it put on all enemies and yourself trap of 15%.

I really thought about it (and it wasn't easy to write this all too).
Waiting for your replies.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
why does it hurt us AND our allies? I can already imagine the trolling wars that would happen if we got a spell like this lol.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Maybe... But what if you want it to do big damage? You would kill yourself!
Happy questing!
-Molly level 65

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
I think you should put some names for the spells, I'd know what's going on.

Valkoor Soulwraith, Grandmaster.

"If it's dead, don't let it rot! Raise it!"

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
No, Just no. That's a Suicidal spell. Now a days. Enemy's have more health.

Kane Skullstaff, Your local pyromancer

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
You should check your math with these spells. They are useless unless you want to kill yourself and your team.

Example: The death spell using 4 only power pips does 1200 dmg. Using a blade(.40), trap(.30) and feint(.70) it does 3713 dmg (not including equipment boosts, astral spell boosts, or critical!).

I don't understand the practical application of these spells.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
You can put on yourself shields or on enemy traps....
And if enemy have low health than you, then it useful.

Explorer
May 17, 2010
Nope no never. I think the idea is cool but I think there is no chance KI would do a spell like this. You cannot hit your allies because it will be too easy for mean people to use it in mean ways. People already complain about how other wizards jump into battles, draw extra enemies and then flee or log out. Imagine now a spell like this where they join, shield themselves and then essentially attack you.
I did come up with a spell idea that damages allies but I think is cool and might be ok. I think storm should have a shield spell called 'Share the Pain' in which the spell would distribute the next damage from the attack spell across all allies. Since storm has so little health and relies on allies to be the 'tanks' and 'healers' this shield would fit the profile well. What do you think?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
Dude, no offense, but why would it hurt us as well? You may as well just make a black hole spell that kills us all. If it damage to just the enemy, it would be a lot better. I wouldn't use a spell that would kill me as well.

Hunter Firebreath
Transcendent Sorcerer

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Ok I understand you all, so i change it.
I'll do 11 pips spells.

spell:
Attack all enemies with 800 damage, and put bladestorm (on team, of course).

spell:
Attack solo with 900 damage, and stun all enemies for one round (or 2).

spell:
Attack all enemies with 900 damage and put on all enemies weakness of 30%.

spell:
Attack all enemies with 200+1101 over 3 rounds.

spell:
Attack all enemies with 50+700 (not over 3 rounds) and remove everything (besides pips and spell cards) on enemies (blades, shields, traps, weakness, aura).

spell:
Attack all enemies 800-900 damage and heal team and you 100+450 over 3 rounds (it doesn't healing dead).

spell:
Attack solo 800+800 (not overtime, like double attack).

Now what do you think?

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
CameronBC on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Ok I understand you all, so i change it.
I'll do 11 pips spells.

spell:
Attack all enemies with 800 damage, and put bladestorm (on team, of course).

spell:
Attack solo with 900 damage, and stun all enemies for one round (or 2).

spell:
Attack all enemies with 900 damage and put on all enemies weakness of 30%.

spell:
Attack all enemies with 200+1101 over 3 rounds.

spell:
Attack all enemies with 50+700 (not over 3 rounds) and remove everything (besides pips and spell cards) on enemies (blades, shields, traps, weakness, aura).

spell:
Attack all enemies 800-900 damage and heal team and you 100+450 over 3 rounds (it doesn't healing dead).

spell:
Attack solo 800+800 (not overtime, like double attack).

Now what do you think?
I like it. Everyone is just forgetting one thing, the creatures that attack. This is what I came up with:

: Cobra
: Saber tooth tiger
:The lord of the dead
: Empousa (In case you don't know what that is it's part goat, ghost, bronze, and fire.)
: Griffin
:Forest huntress
: Mermen

I do have one complaint about what the spells do. Storm spells are usually are the strongest but on this list the strongest is fire. If you could tweak that that would be great.

Victoria Legend flame Level 63

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I agree... all the spells are easy to spam, hurts everybody (Whaaaat?), and are all basically the same.

Happy Spellcasting!

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
SoupWizard64 on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
I agree... all the spells are easy to spam, hurts everybody (Whaaaat?), and are all basically the same.

Happy Spellcasting!
If you look bit up of your comment, you'll see I changed it

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
storm 8906 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
I like it. Everyone is just forgetting one thing, the creatures that attack. This is what I came up with:

: Cobra
: Saber tooth tiger
:The lord of the dead
: Empousa (In case you don't know what that is it's part goat, ghost, bronze, and fire.)
: Griffin
:Forest huntress
: Mermen

I do have one complaint about what the spells do. Storm spells are usually are the strongest but on this list the strongest is fire. If you could tweak that that would be great.

Victoria Legend flame Level 63
Oh yea I forgot that, and now I change storm:
Attack solo 1600 and put on all enemies after attack 450 overtime (i mean 150 each round).

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
For your second idea, I'm not super fond either. As a death wizard I hardly ever use avenging fossil. By the time I get that many pips I have loaded up tons of traps, feints, and blades and I end up doing crazy damage anyway. But I rather get the health from spells like Dr Von or Scarecrow so I can keep on battling.

Problem with high pip spells is you are left with nothing after the cast. So we must wait a bunch of rounds before we can do much again. This leaves you very vulnerable. Also, high pip spells are risky in the event you get a 90% weakness placed on you, or some similar cast from the enemy. It's tough if you spent all those rounds getting pips and can't easily shake the weakness (or whatever).

I find Dr Von to be a happy medium. It doesn't take too many pips, does good damage, and fully restores my health so I can continue the the battle all rested up and fresh.

Just my thoughts...

RH

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I think this is what the school spell should be to summon the dragon titan!!!!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
RottenHeart on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
For your second idea, I'm not super fond either. As a death wizard I hardly ever use avenging fossil. By the time I get that many pips I have loaded up tons of traps, feints, and blades and I end up doing crazy damage anyway. But I rather get the health from spells like Dr Von or Scarecrow so I can keep on battling.

Problem with high pip spells is you are left with nothing after the cast. So we must wait a bunch of rounds before we can do much again. This leaves you very vulnerable. Also, high pip spells are risky in the event you get a 90% weakness placed on you, or some similar cast from the enemy. It's tough if you spent all those rounds getting pips and can't easily shake the weakness (or whatever).

I find Dr Von to be a happy medium. It doesn't take too many pips, does good damage, and fully restores my health so I can continue the the battle all rested up and fresh.

Just my thoughts...

RH
I tend not to use any spell (yet) above scarecrow. I'm in Zafaria and find (at least for now) the 6/7 pip spells work just fine after boosting. I tend to triple blade then attack (when they're not cleaned off by earthquake). What I usually do is Spirit Blade, Death Blade, Deathblade (item spell) when it comes up after applying Gargantuan to it. it tends to do some nice damage, heals me nicely, and is easy to replicate often because you're not waiting a ton of rounds. As I say, this is NOW, I might change strategies in Avalon and might rely on Dr Von's

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Isaac storm blade on Jul 2, 2013 wrote:
I think this is what the school spell should be to summon the dragon titan!!!!
The seven pip fire spell is already that.

Victoria Legend flame Level 66

Survivor
Jan 23, 2012
I think that balance should have a over time spell ....... It would be very helpful . Everyone else has one everyone but balance. It does not have to be to powerful just 700+500 over 3 rounds. Please wizards and kings isle take this into thought. I'm just trying to give balance what everyone else has even though I know we have things like mana burn and extra add on's. Kings isle I think you should hear the people out some more and give them what they want but keep it at a considerable level.....But anyways the point is that balance should have a over time spell. Everyone please comment and tell me and kings isle what you think BlazeSpellStone level 90

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I don't like the idea that it does damage per pip as a fire wizard I see that only to reduce a small amount of damage for ONE spell! When you can just out a spirit or elemental shield on your self and have a bigger defense. I do like the idea of the life spell if you have low pips(same goes with all of your spell ideas)but if each spell would be a lower pip cost like 2 or 3 then players that just got the spell that have gear that gives them more power pip chance(same with the wands or staffs)they would have to wait till they have low pips be cause they don't want to waste their pips just to take damage.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
I like the myth idea, but the removing everything might be a bit overpowered. For this much damage, it would be a great pvp spell. I think I would use it more often if it were a DoT spell that, say, stunned all enemies. Myth definitely does need another all enemy spell, though. It has the weakest of any school.