Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu to easy for a lvl?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
K, I have a lvl 39 wizard that pretty much just started Mooshu. Other people my level are in dragonspyre and just starting that. Should I lay off the side quests or just continue?

From, Amy Owlcaller

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Greek and Roman Go... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
K, I have a lvl 39 wizard that pretty much just started Mooshu. Other people my level are in dragonspyre and just starting that. Should I lay off the side quests or just continue?

From, Amy Owlcaller
It all depends on how you play. Are you always in a group, do you play very well, are the battles you are facing easy for you to complete?

Personally not knowing what lays ahead of me I tend to get my wizard to it's highest level it can be. I do all side quests accept those optional towers available at higher levels. Later down the road this may be a help for you. You must be level 48 to leave DS for Celestia rushing to this just leaves you wondering how you are going to get that experience.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011

From, Amy Owlcaller
you should just continue the people that are working on dragonspyre are probably starting it to early

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013

From, Amy Owlcaller
Your friends are probably skipping some sides to leap ahead

Either do sides and keep working at your own pace, or skip sides and catch up with them (or ask them to help you catch up, good luck with that, most players never go back to areas they've finished).

My personal advice to you is work at your own pace and make new friends as you go.