Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help me defeat Malistaire! :(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I'm a Myth user who usually goes solo on absolutely everything and I just realized i need mayor help on defeating Malistaire.So please help me out

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Malistaires dungeon is very hard for some one who has the quest.

Avoid any battles that you don't need to do
Fill up all potions
Try to remain at high health in battles
Only use potions when absolutely needed
And get gear with at least some resist

And don't give up

Survivor
Jan 13, 2012
tell me your wizard name and meet me in the oasis
we'll be friends and i'll help you
defeat him

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I can help with the quest I am Mark Strongsword, a level 51 fire wizard.

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
It's great that people on the forums are interested in helping you, but it's close to impossible because of the 12-24 hour post delay. What I recommend is full potions and persistence. Unless you're high level or a heck of a soloist, it's going to be very challenging to solo this. Keep in mind that it's supposed to be the huge finale, so they are going to make it difficult. Just don't rush it. Find a time when all your high level friends are on (or make some high level friends) and do it is the best advice I can give you. Good luck!

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
I am game to help. I need to complete this quest as well.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
i can help. i did almost everything solo, from the harvest lord to pops o leary (spelling?) to the jade oni so i think i can wiz by malistaire. might need help though, never know
tyler earthsword level 56

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Thank you guys! It's so nice that you've replied!! My character name Cori Lightblood, level 51 Myth user I'll be very grateful if you guys add me as a friend and help me out. Malistaire has been so hard to beat :( Thanks again guys!

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
missclueless on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I'm a Myth user who usually goes solo on absolutely everything and I just realized i need mayor help on defeating Malistaire.So please help me out
I will help but we need to figure out time and date.

Angela Gem
Level 47
school

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
I need help as well!! I am generally on during the overnight (EST) hours. If anyone is interested in teaming up I would be happy to set up a time and date to meet. My character is Saffron Rainwalker and I am a life student.