Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i don't have a story line quest where is it

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2012
i was trying to find my story line quest, I was on celestia so I checked all of the quests but none were storyline my quests are kitchen help, ardor's song, jaw of the jungle, ready to ruble, up to bat, fishing pieces, shot in the dark. do any of you know if I need to work on one of those quests to get to a storyline quest or if I need to pick up a quest and where. I would really appreciate it.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
sweetie pie on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
i was trying to find my story line quest, I was on celestia so I checked all of the quests but none were storyline my quests are kitchen help, ardor's song, jaw of the jungle, ready to ruble, up to bat, fishing pieces, shot in the dark. do any of you know if I need to work on one of those quests to get to a storyline quest or if I need to pick up a quest and where. I would really appreciate it.
All quests are at the link below... main story line quests are in a straight line down ...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

Delver
May 04, 2009
sweetie pie on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
This link to one of the fansites shows all of the quests (Main and Side quests) for Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

You can click on any quest on that link to get more details (like "prequests") in case you missed something.

Hope this helps.