Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wardrobe Malfunction Anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
Ever since I bought crowns, all I wanted to do was stitch my gear to make it look awesome. I searched and searched until I finally found the gear I wanted to stitch with, and then I eventually made my gear the way it is today. However, when I hopped on my mount to head off on my quest, I found a small but annoying glitch. My Firestarter's Hood (stitched with the Pops O'Leary's Sun Visor) has a triangle on the front of the hat where my character's head bobs through while on my mount. I even tried using my other mount (I use both the bengal tiger and the hawk mounts) but it still had the same problem. I know this is a small issue that could probably just be left alone, but I was wondering if anyone else was having problems like this too. Maybe then it would be worth mentioning to the already busy staff. Thanks for the help in advance (and sorry about the long story ).

Jason StormCaster, level 87

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
I've had different problems. In the bazaar, for instance, I was also looking for something to stitch to. But every time I clicked something I had to wait like a minute for the outfit to load so I could only see the robe I was wearing. I know what you feel like.