Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The ability to pick your side.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Hello, I've always wondered what it would be like to fight along side Malistare's or The Umbra Queens side, I just think it would add a whole different aspect to the gameplay. For Example, when the tutorial starts, You pick your school then when you get up in the tower Ambrose asks you to battle the drakes Malistare has. Malistare then kicks in and says "A Young Wizard like you would make a fine apprentice for me... Use that wand on Ambrose and join me!" I just think that would be very cool. Just an Idea I thought of wile fighting Malistare today.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Valdus Blade on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I've always wondered what it would be like to fight along side Malistare's or The Umbra Queens side, I just think it would add a whole different aspect to the gameplay. For Example, when the tutorial starts, You pick your school then when you get up in the tower Ambrose asks you to battle the drakes Malistare has. Malistare then kicks in and says "A Young Wizard like you would make a fine apprentice for me... Use that wand on Ambrose and join me!" I just think that would be very cool. Just an Idea I thought of wile fighting Malistare today.
Yeah! And instead of fighting Malistaire in Dragonsypre, you could battle Ambrose in Wizard City, maybe the cave in the Dark Cave, that just has a gate up? Maybe a good idea?

P.S. This really was a good idea!!!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Valdus Blade on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
i suggested the same thing a year or so back, and basically got a bunch of rude responses from the other posters. so it probably won't happen, but this is an awesome idea and i completely support it.

the choice between good and evil is one that all other mmorpgs have, and it would add so much depth to the gameplay dynamic. maybe, when the new world is released (whenever that is, lol), ki will lallow us to choose our allegiances...

*happy fan-girl sigh*
-von.

dr. von awesomestein the undying, esquire;
mally minion, lover of dragonspyre (and evil), president of the fish-paste fan club.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Perfect! I love it!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
JoshuaGoldGem