Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Game Ideas: A Long List

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
As we all know, Morganthe is threatening the spiral with her Deck of Shadows, and soon her reign of terror will end, however, I do have something to offer once we defeat her, my ideas for content. And possibly taking a break from Main Questline World creation.

First: Battle Posing.
As we all know, we stand in a somewhat crouched position while dueling, why not stand a different way and cast a different way? For example, standing and crossing your arms and acting serious.

Second: PvE and PvP Creation
If you haven't seen this yet, it's one of things I've posted.

Third: Arena Questline
Much like Wysteria, maybe duelists are becoming corrupted with more powerful cards and becoming mind slaves to an evil master.

Fourth: Create-A-World
Maybe a custom created world with it's own questline (with no rewards), and it's own style, enemies, and whatnot. Probably falls under the second idea.

Fifth: Counter Cards
Sometimes we can't win them all, and sometimes we do. Counter Cards are my idea of saying: "I wish to survive just a bit longer!" But of course, we all have our bad days.

Sixth: An Ultimatum Boss
Perhaps a boss that seeks the destruction of The Spiral and it's role in the lives of many wizards, because this boss believes it destroyed his livelihood and future.

Seventh: Wizard101 Films
As we all know, the trailers (the two wizards fighting Malistaire, and the Arena) for this game have much better looks and styles than the actual game (very misleading, isn't it?), but what if we could utilize that engine and create our own Wizard101 films using this engine.

Eighth: Books
Remember how we search tirelessly for books in the worlds so we can learn the history of them? What if we could write our own and store them on bookcases?

These are my ideas, maybe you guys could give them some thought.
From the desk of Hunter Myth, Legendary Conjurer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hunter Myth on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
As we all know, Morganthe is threatening the spiral with her Deck of Shadows, and soon her reign of terror will end, however, I do have something to offer once we defeat her, my ideas for content. And possibly taking a break from Main Questline World creation.

First: Battle Posing.
As we all know, we stand in a somewhat crouched position while dueling, why not stand a different way and cast a different way? For example, standing and crossing your arms and acting serious.

Second: PvE and PvP Creation
If you haven't seen this yet, it's one of things I've posted.

Third: Arena Questline
Much like Wysteria, maybe duelists are becoming corrupted with more powerful cards and becoming mind slaves to an evil master.

Fourth: Create-A-World
Maybe a custom created world with it's own questline (with no rewards), and it's own style, enemies, and whatnot. Probably falls under the second idea.

Fifth: Counter Cards
Sometimes we can't win them all, and sometimes we do. Counter Cards are my idea of saying: "I wish to survive just a bit longer!" But of course, we all have our bad days.

Sixth: An Ultimatum Boss
Perhaps a boss that seeks the destruction of The Spiral and it's role in the lives of many wizards, because this boss believes it destroyed his livelihood and future.

Seventh: Wizard101 Films
As we all know, the trailers (the two wizards fighting Malistaire, and the Arena) for this game have much better looks and styles than the actual game (very misleading, isn't it?), but what if we could utilize that engine and create our own Wizard101 films using this engine.

Eighth: Books
Remember how we search tirelessly for books in the worlds so we can learn the history of them? What if we could write our own and store them on bookcases?

These are my ideas, maybe you guys could give them some thought.
From the desk of Hunter Myth, Legendary Conjurer
Scratch the sixth idea