Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Umm...This Is Weird...

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Hey guys,

I got my Savior of Wizard City badge and a few worlds later, I was going up to the bazaar and there was a Wizard City guard with that exclamation mark above his head! I checked my badges and the Savior badge was still there and I was all like, "What?!"
I'm really confused and I thought I'd finished all the WC quests. Does the Savior of Wizard City badge account for ALL of the Wizard City quests? (Because this kind of scared me a little.)

Thanks,
Miranda ThunderGem

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MidnightMT101 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys,

I got my Savior of Wizard City badge and a few worlds later, I was going up to the bazaar and there was a Wizard City guard with that exclamation mark above his head! I checked my badges and the Savior badge was still there and I was all like, "What?!"
I'm really confused and I thought I'd finished all the WC quests. Does the Savior of Wizard City badge account for ALL of the Wizard City quests? (Because this kind of scared me a little.)

Thanks,
Miranda ThunderGem
Savior of Wizard City is received for completing all theWizard City Quests
Not sure what you missed, but it obviously didn't count.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MidnightMT101 on Jun 14, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Miranda ThunderGem
Sounds like the quest to do BriskBreeze tower. My recommendation is pass on that unless you have help to complete it.

It is optional - does not count toward the badge and anyone who helps you must also have the quest or completed it.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I think this is because you get Savoir of Wizard City for defeating Lord Nightshade, and the guard is giving you the quest for the briskbreeze tower!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I mean, yes, you get it for doing all of the wizard city quests. For some reason, this doesn't count as one. It's the quest for briskbreeze tower, I belive. what lvl are you? it matters a lot!

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
people people, chill out, its either briskbreeze OR it's some side quest you never did, savior of wizard city badge is for defeating nightshade as a MAIN quest, not a side quest, so dont freak out.

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82

home is where the wand is

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
The Savior of Wizard City Badge is earned when you have completed the following areas:

1. Unicorn Way
2. Trition Avenue
3. Firecat Alley
4. Cyclops Lane
5. Sunken City

The following conditions must be meet:

1. Defeat Sunken City
2. Defeat Lord Nightshade
3. Get access to Krokatopia
4. Defeat all areas above

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Alura BH on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
I mean, yes, you get it for doing all of the wizard city quests. For some reason, this doesn't count as one. It's the quest for briskbreeze tower, I belive. what lvl are you? it matters a lot!
Alura BH,

I am LVL55 at the moment. I am almost LVL56.
I am in Celestia, just starting Crustacean Empire.

Your Fellow Wizard,
Miranda Thundergem LVL55

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
No, I skipped Crab Alley and Colossus Boulevard and I still got the badge. Unless that's a different badge related to the one you get from Lord Nightshade because that's the one I'm thinking about. I could be wrong though :P

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
they're called " side quests ". quests that are optional, only the main ones count.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Northlite on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
Sounds like the quest to do BriskBreeze tower. My recommendation is pass on that unless you have help to complete it.

It is optional - does not count toward the badge and anyone who helps you must also have the quest or completed it.
I did solo on briskbreeze

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
MidnightMT101 on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Alura BH,

I am LVL55 at the moment. I am almost LVL56.
I am in Celestia, just starting Crustacean Empire.

Your Fellow Wizard,
Miranda Thundergem LVL55
Yep. In the 50s you get that quest. Briskbreeze tower for you! Good luck!

Alura Battleheart, lvl 90
Alura Rainheart, lvl 27
Brecken Storytalon, lvl 22
Savannah Darkbane, lvl 13
Rachel Dragonheart, lvl 11
Krestal Wintergrove, lvl 3